Drowning Man Video nad teens

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
so the video / story of a man drowning in a reservoir while 4 or 5 teens jeered, and laughed finally him hie the national news ....

some are calling for at least locally maybe national law making it a requirement to 'render aid' as in place in a couple places in Europe
when the story was discussed on WMAL Monday there was talk of charging the teens with some crime, any crime they could find to throw at them

IMHO - frankly that is a waste of time, anyone who has reached their teens and has no moral compunction to render aid, call 911 run for help, is a lost cause
their parents have failed to raise their children with an moral values criminal proceedings are not going to change that.

frequentflier

happy to be living
The video was painful to watch; much as the one that was taken locally at Nicolette Park.

My guess is if we aren't paying for them now, we will be when they are incarcerated for life. No class. No future.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My guess is if we aren't paying for them now, we will be when they are incarcerated for life. No class. No future.

:yay:

Indeed, I almost added, they will be the next teens posting videos of a knock out game .. or some other morally deficient act