How To Talk To Pre-Schoolers About Transgenderism, Masturbation

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Planned Parenthood Issues Guidelines On How To Talk To Pre-Schoolers About Transgenderism, Masturbation

In new guidelines issued on the official Planned Parenthood website, the federally subsidized corporation explains how parents should talk to their pre-schoolers about gender roles, sexuality, masturbation, and transgenderism, even offering tips on how to tell if your toddler "is transgender or gender nonconforming."

Filling the head of your three-year-old child who thought he was a dinosaur last week with confusing messages about sex and gender?

What could possibly go wrong.

Under a section concerning pre-schoolers, the following hyperlinked questions are addressed:

• How do I talk with my preschooler about their body?
  • How do I talk with my preschooler about identity?
  • What should I teach my preschooler about healthy social skills and relationships?
  • How do I talk with my preschooler about personal safety?
  • What should I teach my preschooler about pregnancy and reproduction?
  • What should I teach my preschooler about sex and sexuality
?

Like most of the topical questions offering some questionable (at best) recommendations to parents, the issue of so-called gender identity had some disturbing suggestions.

"When it comes to gender, ideas about what it means to be a girl or a boy are everywhere, and these ideas have a big influence on your preschooler. Learn how to teach your kid that their gender doesn’t limit them, how to talk about different kinds of families, how to know if your kid is transgender, and more," directs Planned Parenthood.

Hijinx

Why talk to them about this BULLSH!T at all.

Preschoolers little minds do not need to be filled with this Horsesh!t.

Let them live a few years before taking away their innocence and filling them with this sick sh1t.

Planned Parenthood is an evil killing organization that has no business involving themselves in the lives of pre schoolers.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Why talk to them about this BULLSH!T at all.

Preschoolers little minds do not need to be filled with this Horsesh!t.

Let them live a few years before taking away their innocence and filling them with this sick sh1t.

Planned Parenthood is an evil killing organization that has no business involving themselves in the lives of pre schoolers.

Well, so much for childhood, and the innocence of it all. Are they going to start post-natal classes and start preaching when a child has just exited the womb? Good grief! I'll take your word. This horsesh!t needs to stop. Whoa, Nellie!

Hijinx

I spoke to a high school teacher the other day and he told me he had kids in his class who had gender issues and did not know which gender to go with.

Now admittedly I am old, but when I attended school this was not a problem.
Everyone knew what they were, and you were the gender you were born as or queer.
Just that simple.