No transgender in the Military....

glhs837

Power with Control
President Trump says no transgender will serve in the US Military.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....an-on-transgender-individuals-in-military?amp

Well, on a cost basis alone, how much medical capacity/funding that should be used for medical resources related to warfighting would be taken up by this. Especially since Carters policy would have had the military paying for all therapy and medicine and surgery, IIRC. Be like the GI bill for trans.

Mattis has one theme. The military is for defeating enemies. Things that take away from that without adding something else back in, he wants no part of. Like endless training requirements that don't enhance the ability to go forth and do that defeat the enemy thing

black dog

Free America
Well, on a cost basis alone, how much medical capacity/funding that should be used for medical resources related to warfighting would be taken up by this. Especially since Carters policy would have had the military paying for all therapy and medicine and surgery, IIRC. Be like the GI bill for trans.

Mattis has one theme. The military is for defeating enemies. Things that take away from that without adding something else back in, he wants no part of. Like endless training requirements that don't enhance the ability to go forth and do that defeat the enemy thing

Exactly, who that needed a sex change wouldn't give up three years of life to get it done for free. Not any more...

Sapidus

Says the 5 time draft deferrer. What a piece of crap

What a sad day when a political move gets in the way of those brave men and women who want to serve our military.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm glad we have a president that keeps the obviously mentally ill out of our military.

Hijinx

President Trump says no transgender will serve in the US Military.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....an-on-transgender-individuals-in-military?amp

Finally common sense comes to America.

We don't need a bunch of mutilated men in skirts in our military.
It certainly didn't make sense for the American taxpayer to pay for addadictome's or cutadickoffame's using money that should be used to pay for American defense.
If this is a blow (Is that a pun) for the mentally ill? Maybe it is , but it's time they got treatment instead of surgery.
Thank You Mister Trump.
This is why you were elected ---to bring common sense back to America.

Transgendered people are part of the LGBT community and now they are being kept from serving in the military. How do you not see that statement effects them?
It does not stop our military from protecting their freedom just as it doesn't stop our military from protecting the freedom of the 100s of thousands of other citizens not eligible to serve in the military for one or more of the vast list of reasons they cannot be accommodated.

Hijinx

What a sad day when a political move gets in the way of those brave men and women who want to serve our military.

What a sad day when nutcases like you cannot understand that we don't need mentally ill people in the military.
Too bad Trump cannot also take women out of combat roles.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It does not stop our military from protecting their freedom just as it doesn't stop our military from protecting the freedom of the 100s of thousands of other citizens not eligible to serve in the military for one or more of the vast list of reasons they cannot be accommodated.

:yay:

Your hearing, your eyesight, your physical capabilities, your mental capabilities....there are a million reasons why someone would be ineligible to serve. Forgive me if I don't get excited by this particular restriction.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Now the next thing he should do is ban lesbians and queer men from the services. Just as was done in the past. Normalize our fighting forces once again.

glhs837

Power with Control

Which is it?

Men and/or women and those in between :)

If I may ...

Now the next thing he should do is ban lesbians and queer men from the services. Just as was done in the past. Normalize our fighting forces once again.

Nope, not the same thing at all. Homosexuals do not come with any additional medical/support burden that those in transition do. If the logistics of bathrooms can be sorted out, which it appears to have far easier than I would have thought, then meh, who cares. Following that logic, I would even say that those who have transitioned and want to enter fully understanding they will be treated exactly the same as whatever gender they sign up as. Decide to change after entry, when your hitch is up, leave the service to go do that and you can reenter service when you are done.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I just saw this on fox news walking through the Lobby ........ :yay:

BFD this will at most affect a few 100 or 1000 the Military cannot afford to cater to every gender whim.