Dear Tucker Carlson: Americans Want More than a Nice President – Americans Want Justice!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
When Americans at Trump rallies screamed – “CNN Sucks”, “Build That Wall”, “Lock Her Up” and “Drain the Swamp” – they meant it.

These were not repeated at every rally because they were funny or easy to share, they resonated because they summed up in a very few words what America was yearning for years – a fair and honest media; security and a government that promoted security; Hillary Clinton and all crooked politicians brought to justice; and, Obama and the rest of the DC swamp removed and sent to jail when appropriate.

Two of the four chants were directly related to bringing justice back to the country! Americans were tired of a set of laws for some and none for the elites. Trump saw this and stood for justice and that is why he won.

Americans wanted a General not a nice guy!

When Jeff Sessions recused himself from any Russia related investigations – he handicapped President Trump. He seemed like such a nice guy – now some wonder if he is just another snake in the swamp.

For years good, hard working Americans have watched as dishonest, corrupt and criminal acts were perpetuated by our politicians. The Clintons and Obama were the most corrupt and criminal group of misfits ever to enter the White House. They lied about nearly everything (Whitewater, Benghazi, their creation of ISIS, Obamacare, Hillary’s Email scandals, Clinton Foundation racketeering, etc…). The list goes on and on. When they deemed necessary they lied. The deaths of four Americans in Benghazi – no big deal – blame it on an innocent filmmaker and imprison him to cover their tracks.

The President promised justice and now six months into his administration his AG responds with a ‘fake news’ Russia investigation and nothing related to the Obama administration or the Clintons to date. There is enough evidence related to either of these parties to ensure convictions let alone investigations. Instead Sessions has all efforts on Trump!

Dear Tucker Carlson: Americans Want More than a Nice President – Americans Want Justice!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is how Hitler got his start - seriously. Our government and news media have consistently marginalized We the People. Lied to us, used us for their own gain, stolen from us, and degraded our humanity. That's why Trump was such a marvel and has so many devoted followers - he is leading us out of the pit the Left threw us in. He is our Moses.

So if Daddy really does go fascist, Progs have only themselves to blame because they not only ####ed us over to the point we'd rally behind a Donald Trump, but they continue their vicious absurd attacks so that we dig in and cement our position. What I'd really like to see is the Left offering reasoned practical solutions and working with their opposition instead of being ugly and vindictive and heavy handed.

I mean, you want war, brother, you got it. Just remember who has the guns and the power, not to mention the will to use it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So if Daddy really does go fascist, Progs have only themselves to blame because they not only ####ed us over to the point we'd rally behind a Donald Trump, but they continue their vicious absurd attacks so that we dig in and cement our position. What I'd really like to see is the Left offering reasoned practical solutions and working with their opposition instead of being ugly and vindictive and heavy handed.

I mean, you want war, brother, you got it. Just remember who has the guns and the power, not to mention the will to use it.

:yay:

I would probably cheer, if the Trump Administration started rounding up Progressives and put the in camps in Death Valley ...
I am sick and tired of being called names, just because my opinions are different

nope, you do not regurgitate the progressive message, you are not human or worthy of a response

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would probably cheer, if the Trump Administration started rounding up Progressives and put the in camps in Death Valley ...

They are making themselves so loathsome that there are an awful lot of people who'd turn a blind eye if Daddy decided to send them to the showers. And this is a problem. The Left leadership has already turned their own into mindless bots bent on violence, revenge, and destruction; now they want to do it to us as well. In my mind, THAT is what we should be resisting: being turned into soulless inhuman animals. When you have the moral authority, don't give it away.

Wishbone

Candid shots at the DNC

children-of-the-corn.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Candid shots at the DNC

Whenever I stroll through Buzzfeed or click on a Facebook news story, that's exactly what I picture - Village of the Damned. Or Children of the Corn. I just don't want to become one of them for the other side.

Wishbone

Whenever I stroll through Buzzfeed or click on a Facebook news story, that's exactly what I picture - Village of the Damned. Or Children of the Corn. I just don't want to become one of them for the other side.

Really no danger of that.

But whenever politics comes up in my work location, the picture above is perfect for listening to these 20-somethings.