Thread: Investing in Medical Cannibis companies' stock

Investing in Medical Cannibis companies' stock

I just started playing around with stocks, and dumped some money in a few medicinal mj companies. not a lot, since their stocks aren't high.

what do you all think? I heard on msnbc that some could be like the next amazon. I was just curious, I'm certainly not banking on retiring on it, but its fun to play around with.

My brother has invested heavily in two businesses when they were fledglings, He also lives in Colorado so he could do a lookie see before investing.
    I believe he's done well so far..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Blog Entries
    Never underestimate the desire of the population to tune in, turn on, and drop out.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

IF you don't want a ton of risk you can invest in companies that benefit from the weed industry but aren't directly a weed company.

I invested in Scotts Miracle Grow (SMG) because they are now tied to that business.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    IF you don't want a ton of risk you can invest in companies that benefit from the weed industry but aren't directly a weed company.

I invested in Scotts Miracle Grow (SMG) because they are now tied to that business.
    Ahhh
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

That's exactly what they were saying on msnbc.....like manufacturers of fertilizers, grow lights, papers, etc, I'll check into Scotts also.

SMG would of been awesome to invest in back in 1995. $3
    Now it is at $95.

Members who have read this thread: 48