Mattis moves to refocus military training on ‘warfighting

Wishbone

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis wants to overhaul military education and training to “regain” the art of warfighting following complaints by thousands of servicemembers that their time is being wasted by hours of mandatory training, according to a new memo obtained by Fox News.

The training that is the subject of complaints covers everything from alcohol use to active shooters to sexual harassment to stress management.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-after-complaints-on-senseless-exercises.html

New Focus: Killing ####! Breaking ####!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Imagine that, getting back to the basics of what the military is for - fighting and winning wars. During my four years active from 72 - 76, I can probably count on both hands the number of times mandatory training for topics other than specialty related. During my 21 years in the reserves (84-05), we had mandatory non-job specific training at least 10 times per year.

The "social experimentation" of the military since Carter is hopefully finished.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The eight years of "softening" of the military by the Kenyan needs to be reversed. Obama's ANTIFA criminals need disciplinary actions quickly.