Trump Needs To Be Smart About How He Fires Mueller

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump must eventually fire Robert Mueller, a partisan tool carrying water for his Establishment pals as he oversees an utterly corrupt “investigation” where the only person we actually know committed any wrongdoing is his bestest buddy Jim Comey. But Trump can’t just lash out and do it, though it is well within his political and moral right to do so. No, he’s got to do it cleverly, with cunning, in a way that shows the American people exactly why Mueller’s witch hunt is a flaming dumpster fire of conflicts of interest and contempt for the right of normal Americans to have a say in their own governance.

Trump has to set the stage before he pulls the trigger and puts the coup de grace into the temple of this appalling fiasco. He has to do it so the American people will see and understand why ending this idiocy is so absolutely necessary to preserve our Republic despite the mainstream media’s best effort to hide the truth.

Trump needs to seize the initiative from Leaky Bob. You know, I keep hearing how Mueller was this squared-away Marine officer, but through these incessant leaks his organization demonstrates a complete lack of both integrity and discipline. Mueller seems unwilling or unable to exercise any kind of leadership over his team of Hillary donors, or to instill a culture of seriousness and impartiality. The continuing misconduct of his out-of-control, ever-expanding fiefdom demonstrates that he must be relieved of command. And here’s the letter the president should send to him to set the stage to do it.

Hijinx

Trump must eventually fire Robert Mueller, a partisan tool carrying water for his Establishment pals as he oversees an utterly corrupt “investigation” where the only person we actually know committed any wrongdoing is his bestest buddy Jim Comey. But Trump can’t just lash out and do it, though it is well within his political and moral right to do so. No, he’s got to do it cleverly, with cunning, in a way that shows the American people exactly why Mueller’s witch hunt is a flaming dumpster fire of conflicts of interest and contempt for the right of normal Americans to have a say in their own governance.

Trump has to set the stage before he pulls the trigger and puts the coup de grace into the temple of this appalling fiasco. He has to do it so the American people will see and understand why ending this idiocy is so absolutely necessary to preserve our Republic despite the mainstream media’s best effort to hide the truth.

Trump needs to seize the initiative from Leaky Bob. You know, I keep hearing how Mueller was this squared-away Marine officer, but through these incessant leaks his organization demonstrates a complete lack of both integrity and discipline. Mueller seems unwilling or unable to exercise any kind of leadership over his team of Hillary donors, or to instill a culture of seriousness and impartiality. The continuing misconduct of his out-of-control, ever-expanding fiefdom demonstrates that he must be relieved of command. And here’s the letter the president should send to him to set the stage to do it.

This thing should have a cap on it.
Find the evidence in 60 days or it ends.

Mueller could bleed this job for years the way it stand now and still find nothing.
It needs an end date. It doesn't take all that long to prove this thing was a farce to begin with.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This thing should have a cap on it.

Mueller could bleed this job for years the way it stand now and still find nothing.

He only needs to ensure it's still active through October or November of next year to have its intended effect.

Hijinx

He only needs to ensure it's still active through October or November of next year to have its intended effect.

He has to find and report on wrongdoings to make it worthwhile.
By next year I assume you mean the 2018 election.

It should be done long before then. There is no way this thing should last over 3 months. Of course we know it will be stretched as long as possible if only to see the paychecks arrive, but in fact if they cannot end this in 3 months, it becomes nothing more than a waste of time , manpower and money/.
How long does it take to track down this fusion paid azzhole and ask him who paid him who came come up with this BS.?

P.S. They better make an appointment with John McCain soon, he may not be around as long as hey wish to stretch this thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No matter how Trump fires Mueller, and even if he doesn't, he is going to be lambasted in the press. So he might as well do what he wants.

Or he could just let it continue indefinitely. If Trump really has done nothing illegal, why not let Mueller chase his tail for awhile? Three years later, "Oh yeah, anyone remember this guy? He's still trying to dig dirt on me....on your dime." Jeff Sessions is supposed to be overseeing this investigation - he is head of the DoJ, after all - but since he recused himself he tied his own hands. I think Trump is right to cut him loose and get someone in there who can do the job and won't let Mueller go too far out in the weeds.

The press is making hay out of all these swamp creatures being criticized or fired...but isn't that what Trump said he would do? Did they think he was just kidding, like past presidents who've declared they would expose corruption and cronyism, and then cocooned themselves with corrupt cronies? When you look at past AGs and other cabinet members, they have indeed been loyal to their President. Eric Holder? Loretta Lynch? Janet freaking Reno?? I mean, come on. The Left acts like this is some brand new concept.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Probably the wealthiest and most successful dummy ever elected President.

Be nice to Sappy. He's just parroting what he read in Buzzfeed comments, not expressing an original thought.

Remember when the Left couldn't decide whether Dubya was mentally retarded or the greatest mastermind in history? The moron who orchestrated 9-11?

Sapidus

Be nice to Sappy. He's just parroting what he read in Buzzfeed comments, not expressing an original thought.

Remember when the Left couldn't decide whether Dubya was mentally retarded or the greatest mastermind in history? The moron who orchestrated 9-11?

To think you would defend a man who has proved over and over again that he is truly incompetent and makes decisions at the drop of a hat is laughable.

Again I ask you what has he accomplished so far that you so strongly support? Other then making liberals mad.

Restitution

To think you would defend a man who has proved over and over again that he is truly incompetent and makes decisions at the drop of a hat is laughable.

To think that this man whom you think is truly incompetent..... beat your pick for President of the United States.

What does that make her?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
trump should have just been smarter about who he appointed to the position in the first place

That's what Reince Priebus was supposed to be for. Trump isn't a political animal - with that comes not knowing where the bones are buried and how the game gets played. Priebus was supposed to be helping him navigate that. Of course, Preibus is a swamp creature himself, so Trump really should have been smarter about who he chose for Chief of Staff.

If nothing else, even you have to admit that Trump is exposing the corruption in our government and showing us crystal clear just how deep it goes, and just how complicit the news media is with it. What you think of that - good or bad - is simply a matter of opinion. Me, I think it's great. I like knowing what my employees are up to.

Sapidus

That's what Reince Priebus was supposed to be for. Trump isn't a political animal - with that comes not knowing where the bones are buried and how the game gets played. Priebus was supposed to be helping him navigate that. Of course, Preibus is a swamp creature himself, so Trump really should have been smarter about who he chose for Chief of Staff.

If nothing else, even you have to admit that Trump is exposing the corruption in our government and showing us crystal clear just how deep it goes, and just how complicit the news media is with it. What you think of that - good or bad - is simply a matter of opinion. Me, I think it's great. I like knowing what my employees are up to.

I agree I like knowing what my employees are up to which is why I appreciate the constant leaks and the people in the White house willing to talk to the media about the level of incompetence on display.

Midnightrider

which corruption has trump exposed?
Wanting to end investigations is not what "expose corruption" means. :yay:

The choice of preibus to the COS position should tell you all you need to know about the real trump. he campaigned on draining the swamp and then appointed the head of the swamp as his right hand man. Either trump is part of the swamp OR he is woefully unable to choose good people to surround himself with.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wanting to end investigations is not what "expose corruption" means.

"Investigation"..."fishing expedition"...I guess it depends on your perspective, doesn't it?

The choice of preibus to the COS position should tell you all you need to know about the real trump. he campaigned on draining the swamp and then appointed the head of the swamp as his right hand man. Either trump is part of the swamp OR he is woefully unable to choose good people to surround himself with.

I have a different take. Trump was/is an outsider. There are a number of benefits to having your right hand guy be a consummate insider, not the least of which is "keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Unfortunately, as Trump probably already knew, there are drawbacks to that as well.

What I do notice is that the country hasn't come crashing down on our heads, despite the dire warnings of the anti-Trumpers. The economy is good, foreign relations are better than they have been in a long time, and our longtime love affair with criminal illegal immigrants is over and we're seeing terrific progress on that front. If the Left would stop burning their cities and threatening the life of our president an his family, we'd be in pretty good shape.

Clearly Trump knows how to surround himself with excellent people, unless you are suggesting that his vast success in multiple business arenas is his and his alone. You all contradict yourselves so much that it's hard to make heads or tails what the hell you believe, if anything.