BLM...Baltimore hits 200th homicide

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
And the City Council this week voted down mandatory minimum sentences for crimes committed while using a firearm because those sentences would stigmatize those convicted and would have a disparate racial impact.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Imagine the count if these people doing the shooting knew how to aim. Most of the time it's spray & pray.

glhs837

Power with Control
And the City Council this week voted down mandatory minimum sentences for crimes committed while using a firearm because those sentences would stigmatize those convicted and would have a disparate racial impact.

Yep, glad we keep the stigmatizing to bullet wounds and that that disparate racial impact on the black people being shot isn't taken into consideration. Put the black people using guns into jail and keep them there, and far fewer black people will be killed with guns, or "stigmatized" as I like to call it.

officeguy

If I may ...

Whew. Is that all? Looking pretty safe for white folks in Baltimore. Streamed crabs at Inner Harbor here I come!

Pretty much. There are the occasional marauding gangs of feral yoots, but they only take your cellphone and your money and only beat you into a coma. Other than that it's safe.

The whites who die in Baltimore are pretty much limited to two groups: Old folks who are victims of home invasion robberies and knuckleheads who get into barfights in federal Hill.