ISO Recommendations Need an HVAC Tech ASAP, Recommendations???

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
The last private contractor who initially installed my system I fired for incompetence and thinking I was going to just go by whatever he told me I needed. He did Good during the initial install of the new system, SUCKED at his first major repair of the system less than 2 years ago under warranty, and SUCKS now at his reasoning to do it all over again! I'm not your idiot cash cow and I actually may take legal action against him!

Anyway, any Great HVAC Tech recommendations ASAP please! My outside compressor is not working right.

I have a Rheem Heat Pump Model 13PJL42A01 3.5 Ton 13 Seer R410A Complete Split System Heat Pump.

Thank You in advance!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
We've used Great Mills Heating and Air since 1995, spanning over three different houses. I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

We've had them perform routine service, had them install three brand new systems, and had them install new ductwork when we expanded our living area in the basement. All work was done top notch, quickly, and with a great deal of confidence that they weren't ripping us off.

Great Mills heating & A/C, Inc.
21305 Great Mills Road
301-994-0522

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The last private contractor who initially installed my system I fired for incompetence and thinking I was going to just go by whatever he told me I needed. He did Good during the initial install of the new system, SUCKED at his first major repair of the system less than 2 years ago under warranty, and SUCKS now at his reasoning to do it all over again! I'm not your idiot cash cow and I actually may take legal action against him!
Anyway, any Great HVAC Tech recommendations ASAP please! My outside compressor is not working right.
I have a Rheem Heat Pump Model 13PJL42A01 3.5 Ton 13 Seer R410A Complete Split System Heat Pump.
Thank You in advance!

Well, who did you use? We all would like to know who not to call and to stay away from.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Thanks Everyone who replied, we went with Burch Oil! Best deal and most professional of the 4 other companies I called although Boothes came in a close 2nd!