Trump: Certain insane people can no longer serve in the military

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A few clarifications are in order here.

First, when Trump uses the word "transgender," what he means is men – people with Y-chromosomes in their cells – who think they are women and women – people with two X-chromosomes in their cells – who think they are men.

Second, when Trump mentions "medical costs," he is probably referring to controversy surrounding the concept of taxpayer-funded hormone injections and surgeries for people attempting to make themselves into members of the opposite sex. These presumably include taxpayer-funded cosmetic surgery to mutilate the genitals – but not to change the chromosomal makeup in every cell, because such an operation does not exist and, being impossible, cannot ever exist.

The New York Times is in high dudgeon:

Mr. Trump elected to announce the ban in order to resolve a quietly brewing fight on Capitol Hill over whether taxpayer money should pay for gender transition and hormone therapy for transgender service members. The dispute had threatened to kill a $790 billion defense and security spending package scheduled for a vote this week.

But rather than addressing that narrow issue, Mr. Trump opted to upend the entire policy on transgender service members.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I can imagine in Obama's Army.. a young recruit can walk up to a Drill Sergeant and say..

"Mr Sergeant, we have a PT test today.. and I identify with being a woman, so you HAVE to grade me on the female standards!!"

And the Drill Sergeant having to comply or be labeled a homophobe and being sent to sensitivity training at Ft Leavanworth

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I guess in the future people are going to have to be tested.. and referred and evaluated on their Chromosonal Makeup..

Double XX to the left..

XY to the right..

Here I am.. Stuck in the middle with you..

Tech

I guess in the future people are going to have to be tested.. and referred and evaluated on their Chromosonal Makeup..

Double XX to the left..

XY to the right..

On the Group W bench?

black dog

Free America

Double XX to the left..

XY to the right..

LOL... To Funny..

Hijinx

The New York Times is in high dudgeon:

Mr. Trump elected to announce the ban in order to resolve a quietly brewing fight on Capitol Hill over whether taxpayer money should pay for gender transition and hormone therapy for transgender service members. The dispute had threatened to kill a $790 billion defense and security spending package scheduled for a vote this week.

But rather than addressing that narrow issue, Mr. Trump opted to upend the entire policy on transgender service members.

If that is Trumps reason, It's a good one. Why let a few crazy people hold up a defense bill?