Hilarious!!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I keep seeing pics of Klinger from MASH dressed as a woman, supposedly to support trans people in the military.

A couple of things:

Klinger wasn't trans; he was a cross dresser.
AND Klinger was dressing as a woman to convince them he was crazy so they would kick him out of the military.

So are you progs saying that men who wear women's clothing are crazy and should be kicked out of the military?

:roflmao:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I keep seeing pics of Klinger from MASH dressed as a woman, supposedly to support trans people in the military.

A couple of things:

AND Klinger was dressing as a woman to convince them he was crazy so they would kick him out of the military.

So are you progs saying that men who wear women's clothing are crazy and should be kicked out of the military?

Yep - and I have been seeing them also but why explain... they only believe what they want.

Transgender is still clasified as a mental illness - crossdresser is not.

hotbikermama40

A couple of things:

or do they want the military men and women to be entertained while they serve? Klinger was pretty damn funny...

officeguy

Klinger was also a fictional character in a fictional show. Not sure why he is used to tell us something about a real problem.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Transgender is still clasified as a mental illness - crossdresser is not.

So, is crossdressing no longer a paraphilia? I guess if you crossdress because you are an actor, it's OK. If you crossdress because it's erotic (to you) then it's a paraphilia. If you crossdress to get out of the military, it's sneaky.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Klinger was also a fictional character in a fictional show. Not sure why he is used to tell us something about a real problem.

At the very least they could have actually watched an episode of MASH, or even just googled it, before they made Klinger their poster boy and rallying cry.

BOP

A couple of things:

I actually used this on FB. Waiting for the backlash.