Muslim gang rampaged through Liverpool

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Muslim gang rampaged through Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

He followed the gang to Renshaw Street, where Mr Bohanna was asked: “What are you?”

The victim was confused but when one of them said “I’m a Muslim, what are you?” he answered “I’m a Christian”.

The attacker shouted “Why aren’t you a Muslim?” before punching him twice, breaking his glasses and causing a 2cm cut above his left eye.

The gang then encountered Mr Lynch, Labour councillor for Moss Bank, and his girlfriend Jill Newton.

Footage taken by Faruq captured Mohmed punch Mr Lynch with a “sickening blow” that could be “seen and heard”.

No racist comments were used, but Liverpool John Moores University student Faruq could be heard laughing as the victim fell.

when you remove guns, all that is left is victims

Hijinx

Britain was known for it's bravery during the Bombings of WW2. Their stance in support of their island was nothing less than bravery of the highest sort.

It is just a damned shame to watch what is happening there now.

I would suppose that some day they will gather up enough courage and common sense to put a stop to this BS, but I don't know.

The way many Americans are so willing to accept this type of behavior by welcoming the religion ot Terror frightens me.
Keep your ammunition dry, we may need it.