More Weather

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The lawnmower races are this weekend at Bowles Farm and this rain is definitely not needed until like Sunday. Tommy said that we will race somehow some way. Hell, I watched him re surface the track several years ago so we could get those heats in that night. If there is way to get it done, we will figure it out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

More weather? Man just can't get away from it. Everywhere I go, weather is there. It's over around the corner. It's here. It's everywhere. Ban weather! There is just too much of it.

:lmao:

I must say, I don't miss that about SoMD - all that freaking rain for days on end. And just when you think it's over....it rains some more.

The lawnmower races are this weekend at Bowles Farm and this rain is definitely not needed until like Sunday. Tommy said that we will race somehow some way. Hell, I watched him re surface the track several years ago so we could get those heats in that night. If there is way to get it done, we will figure it out.

Hey, not a problem! Just call it a mud race!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Been watching the local weather reports. Storms coming thru are expected to dump 3-6" of rain in the next 48 hours. Flood warnings have already been posted for all of MD.

https://weather.com/maps/usprecipitationforecast

Get the boats ready, Gillgan!

Correction.... watch, not warning.

My son works Beach Patrol in CRE so depending on how his bosses feel, he will either get the day off or will be sitting at an empty beach in his truck all day. :ohwell:

:yay: Come hell or high water... (pardon the pun). We'll show those Brits how we get it done. :patriot:

It's rain, folks. Don't get all worked up. We get "More Weather" everyday.
But its rain during a TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, man... :cds:

You are our own very special little dark cloud, arntcha...:love: I don't see anyone getting worked up but rather pointing out there will most likely be a significant amount that will have a big impact on many of our weekend plans.

stgislander

PREMO Member
A friend just pointed out that this weekend is the 1-year anniversary of the Ellicott City flood. The town has big events planned.

It looks like they could get hammered again this year.

Grumpy

But its rain during a TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, man... :cds:

You are our own very special little dark cloud, arntcha...:love: I don't see anyone getting worked up but rather pointing out there will most likely be a significant amount that will have a big impact on many of our weekend plans.

Is your Samsung charged?