Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: La Rive Breton closing

Yes, the Cow and the Fish uses as much local food as they can. They buy local meats, seafood and shop for vegetables at Sotterly as much as possible. As for the seating, I believe the seating capacity is 26 plus a few seats at the bar. As for the name, the owner came up with it, as well as the logo. She drew it herself. It was then tweaked a little by a graphic artist.

Blog Entries
    Well it's on our list to try. I've stopped in the various businesses that occupied that spot for 30 years now. One of the owners was one of my 7d buds back in the day.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 72