Redefining Relationships - One Freak Show At A Time

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
STOP JUDGING: Mother Fights for Her 'Right' to Have Sex with Her Son

Remember when those crazy conservatives warned that redefining marriage under the mantra of "love is love" would result in some very unwelcome consequences? Well, a mother in New Mexico is currently fighting the courts and public opinion to have sex with her own teenage son.

Monica Mares reunited with her son Caleb Peterson 18 years after giving him up for adoption, and just weeks later, the duo claimed to be "madly in love." Since incest is a fourth degree felony in New Mexico -- and illegal in all 50 states -- the couple faces trial in September after being charged with the indiscretion on February 25. If convicted, Mares and Peterson could each face 18 months in the slammer.

[clip]

"Honestly I never thought we would get into trouble for our relationship. We were both consenting adults - when it comes down to it," he continued.

"She's adult I'm adult, I can make my own decisions. I never thought it would blow up into something like this," added the teenager.

[clip]

Cristina Shy, a leader of a support and advocacy site for incestuous relationships (yes, that's a real thing), has also stepped in to support Mares and Peterson, citing the same-sex marriage Supreme Court ruling as grounds for legalizing incest.

Their case "needs to be brought to the attention of everybody in the country and people need to start thinking differently," explained Shy.

"It was the same with gay people just a few years ago and now they can get married, they are accepted," she continued.

[yes the story is a yr old - deal with it]