House Judiciary Committee To Probe Comey And Clinton’s 2016 Campaign

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Wednesday, Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted to request documents about former FBI director James Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration, the Washington Post reported. The move replaced a Democratic resolution "that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump."

“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?’ ” said Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the amendment’s sponsors. “When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories.”

The amendment was a surprise to Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.), the freshman who had proposed the Democratic resolution of inquiry, which had been expected to fail. In a heated markup, Jayapal and other committee Democrats expressed amazement that Republicans wanted to resurrect questions about the defeated Clinton campaign.

“There appears to be deliberate stonewalling to stop any inquiry into the questions facing us today,” she said. “You want to have another beating of the dead horse of Hillary Clinton and her emails? Fine, I’ll include it. But let’s have another opportunity to debate.”

Hijinx

On Wednesday, Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted to request documents about former FBI director James Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration, the Washington Post reported. The move replaced a Democratic resolution "that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump."

“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?’ ” said Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the amendment’s sponsors. “When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories.”

The amendment was a surprise to Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.), the freshman who had proposed the Democratic resolution of inquiry, which had been expected to fail. In a heated markup, Jayapal and other committee Democrats expressed amazement that Republicans wanted to resurrect questions about the defeated Clinton campaign.

“There appears to be deliberate stonewalling to stop any inquiry into the questions facing us today,” she said. “You want to have another beating of the dead horse of Hillary Clinton and her emails? Fine, I’ll include it. But let’s have another opportunity to debate.”

Why are Hillary's crimes considered a dead horse?
Do they have a statute of limitations?
Are they a dead horse because Obama's crooked Justice department, and his pet FBI director said so?

This Jayapple freshman Dumocrat wants to start some ####, OK.
Lets start some #### and get it on.
Lets find out why Hillary and Obama have immunity.

Midnightrider

Dems want a Witchhunt... Time to hunt their Witches.

:getdown:

... IMG_0033.PNG