Dear Senator McCain...

hotbikermama40

Dear Sen. McCain,

Being a "war hero" and being sick doesnt give you license to be an a**hole to the American people.

Sincerely,

Me.

glhs837

Power with Control
No, he gets that from being an elected politician for what, more than 20 years? You can draw a direct correlation between the amount of #######y towards the people and length of "service", I believe. They sort of stop remembering exactly who they work for.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dear Sen. McCain,

Being a "war hero" and being sick doesnt give you license to be an a**hole to the American people.

Sincerely,

Me.

And now he is untouchable and beyond criticism. Before it was just, "Oh, don't pick on the war hero!" Now it's, "Oh, he's sick!"

Yeah, he's sick alright.

But that only works with certain people. If he thinks Trump will treat him with kid gloves and kiss his ass just because he has cancer, he must have forgotten the primary already.

No, he gets that from being an elected politician for what, more than 20 years? You can draw a direct correlation between the amount of #######y towards the people and length of "service", I believe. They sort of stop remembering exactly who they work for.

:yeahthat: Dear Congress,

You are quick to point fingers at the sitting president, but over the past decade+, We, the People, can see the one common denominator is not the sitting president, nor is it the party "in charge" of the House and/or Senate.... it is you collectively.

Hey shadow power players... we see you. The curtain has been pulled back.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I find it funny that McCain's reason for switching sides was because he didn't trust Paul Ryan's word that Skinny Repeal wouldn't make it through the House.

Hijinx

:yeahthat: Dear Congress,

You are quick to point fingers at the sitting president, but over the past decade+, We, the People, can see the one common denominator is not the sitting president, nor is it the party "in charge" of the House and/or Senate.... it is you collectively.

Hey shadow power players... we see you. The curtain has been pulled back.

Amen Brother. The whole Congress is made up of rich people of both parties, who are looking out for themselves and #### America.
Term limits might help, but we need to clean out the whole shiotty bunch in there now and start fresh.

Wishbone

Amen Brother. The whole Congress is made up of rich people of both parties, who are looking out for themselves and #### America.
Term limits might help, but we need to clean out the whole shiotty bunch in there now and start fresh.

Thats' why a convention of states is needed.

They're never going to fix it.

awpitt

Main Streeter

Yep. Yet another argument in favor of term limits.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Well, Congress isn't going to vote to limit its power, so we should all get that right out of our heads. We've allowed our government to get too big and too powerful.

glhs837

Power with Control

I've come to prefer "Lifetime public service caps". You get say 10 years total. Nine as dogcatcher,one as President, eight as President, two as towel jockey in the Congessional Sauna, doesn't matter. And after that, you may ot serve in a private position that demands interaction with elected officials. Walk away from govt.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Time for Congress to live under Obamacare where 30% of their pre-tax income goes to their Obamacare Policy.. with an additional 30 - 40% of their take home pay being used for their deductibles.

Imagine how BROKE McCain would be if they were forced to live by their own rules and laws.

Hijinx

Time for Congress to live under Obamacare where 30% of their pre-tax income goes to their Obamacare Policy.. with an additional 30 - 40% of their take home pay being used for their deductibles.

Imagine how BROKE McCain would be if they were forced to live by their own rules and laws.

Imagine McCain going to the VA with his Brain Cancer and waiting a year to have it discovered and treated.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
It wasn't brain cancer, McCain had the last little bit of Republican in him removed.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Dear Sen. McCain,

Sincerely,

Me.

Exactly.

All you finger waggers who were scolding those (of us) who were critical of McCain's behavior and Congressional record when his cancer was announced - hah. See? We were right. Cancer or not -McCain is all about McCain. NOT the AZ or US people.