Trump Sr wrote Trump JR's lying statement on his meeting with Russian lawyer.

Sapidus

This man can't help himself. He just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper.

If his intent was to mislead this could be serious if proven to be true.

"Although misleading the public or the news media is not a crime, advisers to Trump and his family told The Washington Post that they fear any indication that Trump was seeking to hide information about contacts between his campaign and Russians almost inevitably would draw additional scrutiny from Mueller."

"Trump, they say, is increasingly acting as his own lawyer, strategist and publicist, often disregarding the recommendations of the professionals he has hired."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.e76d2c291e23

Last edited:

Sapidus

Don't tell me let me guess, an anonymous source told them.

Yet you ate up any and all lies about Hillary and Obama no matter the source anonymous or smoke signal.

You can choose to keep denying everything you don't like but :

It appears there is a tape of Trump engaging in some less than wholesome behavior in an. Moscow hotel.

Trumps many ties to Russia are now apparent.

He is now lying to cover up the details of a meeting that at first didn't happen, then happened but was only with one unimportant person, then only adoption was discussed, then the meeting was with 8 people and a range of topics were discussed.

Perhaps it is becoming apparent Putin has dirt on Trump and that is why the senate and house took away his ability to lessen sanctions on Russia?

The plot continues to thicken as they say.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yet you ate up any and all lies about Hillary and Obama no matter the source anonymous or smoke signal.

It appears there is a tape of Trump engaging in some less than wholesome behavior in an. Moscow hotel.

He is now lying to cover up the details of a meeting that at first didn't happen, then happened but was only with one unimportant person, then only adoption was discussed, then the meeting was with 8 people and a range of topics were discussed.

Perhaps it is becoming apparent Putin has dirt on Trump and that is why the senate and house took away his ability to lessen sanctions on Russia?

The plot does thicken because the draining of the WDC swamp (for the second time) has started. Why do you not understand why there is so much upheaval? It is because WDC is being rocked after years of not doing their job. In other words, they were there for themselves and their own ideals, not their constituents. Repubs included. Hope that simplified it for you. You're welcome.

#MAGA

As far as the eating of lies, no true American ate them. That is why Trump is president. Finally, Americans are coming to their senses. Oh, and please produce that tape of Trump in a Moscow hotel. Links, please. Thanks.

One more thing. Do you miss the 20% of US uranium that the Clintons sold to Russia, and got a kick back, and all that? Just wondering. I think your ignore button, or ignorance is really screwed up. You should look into that.

Edit: Trump, such as he is, was elected because Americans are sick of the bull crap of our Gov. He is not perfect because none of US are, but he saved America, for now. We shall see what the future holds.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:bs:

and frankly SO WHAT ....

Gary Hart cheated with Donna Rice
Ed Kennedy was a murder and a drunken womanizer
Bill Clinton for blow jobs in the Oval Office from subordinates - aka Federal Employees under his supervision
what's his name, cheated on his wife while she was dying of cancer

Last edited:

This_person

Again I ask - what's the crime? Certainly you agree that Clinton promised not to cross Sec State duties with CGI duties of her family, and then did so repeatedly and in ways that certainly are questionable as to the motives behind things like giving Russia control of 20% of the US uranium while making her family and friends rich(er) from Russian funds. You ask where the actual crime is. Fair question. So, where's the actual crime here?

hotbikermama40

Again I ask - what's the crime? Certainly you agree that Clinton promised not to cross Sec State duties with CGI duties of her family, and then did so repeatedly and in ways that certainly are questionable as to the motives behind things like giving Russia control of 20% of the US uranium while making her family and friends rich(er) from Russian funds. You ask where the actual crime is. Fair question. So, where's the actual crime here?

Hold onto your breath...he'll find it in a headline...somewhere

h3mech

if it from WAPO it's fake news

This man can't help himself. He just keeps digging himself deeper and deeper.

If his intent was to mislead this could be serious if proven to be true.

"Although misleading the public or the news media is not a crime, advisers to Trump and his family told The Washington Post that they fear any indication that Trump was seeking to hide information about contacts between his campaign and Russians almost inevitably would draw additional scrutiny from Mueller."

"Trump, they say, is increasingly acting as his own lawyer, strategist and publicist, often disregarding the recommendations of the professionals he has hired."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.e76d2c291e23

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
if it from WAPO it's fake news

That's a good rule of thumb: if it's in the WashPo or NYT, it's probably a lie.

All their anonymous sources are the giveaway that they totally make this crap up. Trump should sue their ass.

Sapidus

Is it possible for you to write anything regarding Trump without mentioning Hillary?

As the very quote i used stated, it is not a crime, but it shows incredibly poor judgment by a man who's judgment the country relies daily. It also shows his willingness to cover up any perceived links to Russia whether out of frustration at the accusations or because there is a real connection he doesn't want to come to light.

Never in my life have i seen such continued poor behavior excused by Trumps supporters by saying "well its not illegal" The litmus test for our public servants should be much higher.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is it possible for you to write anything regarding Trump without mentioning Hillary?

Was it possible for Obama to have a presidency without mentioning Bush?

I understand you'd like to forget the embarrassment of nominating Hillary Clinton for president, and your rabid turd polishing, not to mention outright lies and ignorance. If I were you, I would be embarrassed as well. However TP is merely pointing out your hypocrisy, which I understand must embarrass you as well.

This_person

Yes, I very rarely do it. Is it possible for someone to mention Clinton without you mentioning Trump? I've not seen that happen once yet.

As the very quote i used stated, it is not a crime, but it shows incredibly poor judgment by a man who's judgment the country relies daily. It also shows his willingness to cover up any perceived links to Russia whether out of frustration at the accusations or because there is a real connection he doesn't want to come to light.

Do you suspect the "real connection" is as strong as the millions of dollars the Clintons, Podesta, et al received from Russia? That was the top American Cabinet-Level figure, showing incredibly poor judgment by a woman whose judgment the country relied on daily, and then she ran for president and actually got more votes than the guy you're talking about.

Does THAT concern you just as much?

Never in my life have i seen such continued poor behavior excused by Trumps supporters by saying "well its not illegal" The litmus test for our public servants should be much higher.

I agree that we need to hold our public servants to very high standards. That's why I like some of what Trump has done and I dislike some. I like some of what Obama did and dislike most.

Can you be honest and say some of Trump's actions have been good, and some of Obama's were bad? And that Clinton was a PROVEN train wreck and never should have been a presidential candidate?

Sapidus

Yes, I very rarely do it. Is it possible for someone to mention Clinton without you mentioning Trump? I've not seen that happen once yet. Please show me where i did this. Or where i made any mention of Clinton in any of my posts

Do you suspect the "real connection" is as strong as the millions of dollars the Clintons, Podesta, et al received from Russia? That was the top American Cabinet-Level figure, showing incredibly poor judgment by a woman whose judgment the country relied on daily, and then she ran for president and actually got more votes than the guy you're talking about.

Does THAT concern you just as much?Again defending Trump by saying Hillary was worse? Great tactic

I agree that we need to hold our public servants to very high standards. That's why I like some of what Trump has done and I dislike some. I like some of what Obama did and dislike most.

Can you be honest and say some of Trump's actions have been good, and some of Obama's were bad? And that Clinton was a PROVEN train wreck and never should have been a presidential candidate?

I can admit some of Obamas action were ones I didn't agree with however I have not seen a single logical decision made by this administration. And the List of accomplishments that are brought out when i ask for evidence of what he has done is less than convincing But feel free to educate me.

This_person

Again defending Trump by saying Hillary was worse? Great tactic

I'm not defending Trump. I'm asking if you are consistent in your thought process. Regardless of Trump, was Clinton wrong? Is it worth investigation into Clinton, the CGI, Podesta, etc., and their ties with Russia based on what we know?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can admit some of Obamas action were ones I didn't agree with however I have not seen a single logical decision made by this administration. And the List of accomplishments that are brought out when i ask for evidence of what he has done is less than convincing But feel free to educate me.

Let me put it in simple language that you should be able to understand:

If you didn't think it was a problem when your girl Hillary was greasing palms and threatening Bill's girlfriends, STFU about Trump. Nobody wants to hear your mindless progbot bawlbaby sore loser foolishness.

Hijinx

I'm not defending Trump. I'm asking if you are consistent in your thought process. Regardless of Trump, was Clinton wrong? Is it worth investigation into Clinton, the CGI, Podesta, etc., and their ties with Russia based on what we know?

If anyone wants to make a list of the positive thing Trump has done all they have to do is liisten to the things the liberals are crying over.

Sapidus

If anyone wants to make a list of the positive thing Trump has done all they have to do is liisten to the things the liberals are crying over.

That's idiotic thinking. I'm getting screwed but at least the dems are too

Sapidus

Of course. If we have credible evidence of wrong doing it should be investigated regardless of who is being investigated.

Sapidus

Let me put it in simple language that you should be able to understand:

If you didn't think it was a problem when your girl Hillary was greasing palms and threatening Bill's girlfriends, STFU about Trump. Nobody wants to hear your mindless progbot bawlbaby sore loser foolishness.

Blah blah blah but Hillary !!!