Scaramucci was hired for one reason only

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bombshell report claims that Scaramucci was hired for one reason only — hence his hasty departure

The New York Times on Monday reported — along with several other outlets — that former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci was hired for one reason and one reason alone: to get rid of former White House Chief of Staff, Reince Priebus.

Scaramucci was removed from his position of communications director on Monday after being appointed just a week prior.

The New York Times reported that President Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, and her husband, Jared Kushner, encouraged the president to hire Scaramucci as a ploy to force Priebus out of his position as Chief of Staff.

“Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, and Jared Kushner, her husband, had pushed the president to hire Mr. Scaramucci, seeing him as a way to force out Mr. Priebus, the former national Republican committee chairman, and his allies in the West Wing,” the New York Times reported on Monday after Scaramucci’s White House departure.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I caught this yesterday and it makes no sense. Why in the world would they need to bring in a 'thug' to get rid of someone else? All Trump has to do is say "you're fired" and move on? Why all the run-around on this?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I caught this yesterday and it makes no sense. Why in the world would they need to bring in a 'thug' to get rid of someone else? All Trump has to do is say "you're fired" and move on? Why all the run-around on this?

whom knows the ins / outs of poltics

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This right here. Priebus didn't work for Scaramucci anyway, so not sure why Scaramucci would have that hammer.

Like much of what the press tries to pawn off on us, this is most likely bull####.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This right here. Priebus didn't work for Scaramucci anyway, so not sure why Scaramucci would have that hammer.

Like much of what the press tries to pawn off on us, this is most likely bull####.

The problem I have with this is, we'll never know the truth. And we deserve to know the truth. This is the disease that has plagued our government - not telling the American people the truth. That's why Trump was supposedly elected - to stop the lies and deceit, and start being accountable to the people. Well, here we are, being lied to and deceived.

I know this, in and of itself, isn't that big of a deal; but if they are going to lie to us about this, what else are they going to lie to us about? I am fed up to my last nerve with my government lying to us.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The problem I have with this is, we'll never know the truth. And we deserve to know the truth.

"You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!" Gen. Something or another from that mooovie. Why do so many people want to know the minutiae of what goes on within an office? The interoffice politics of politics? Why not just focus on the bigger picture of what is getting done, or not done? We can't control any of it. It's almost soap opera-ish of the he said, she said, and and the he did that, she did that, no they didn't, but the other did but not really. Knowing any of this stuff is fruitless and useless in the grand scheme of things. But if you really must know, just pick up the next edition of the National Enquirer.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem I have with this is, we'll never know the truth. And we deserve to know the truth.

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

:jet:

What do you feel Trump is lying to you and deceiving you about? Sarah Sanders came out and said that Scaramucci was fired because of his outburst and because he wasn't a team player and because Kelly thought he was a loose cannon. What part of that aren't you buying?

As far as I can tell, it's the press that's lying and making chit up.

PsyOps

Pixelated
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

:jet:

What do you feel Trump is lying to you and deceiving you about? Sarah Sanders came out and said that Scaramucci was fired because of his outburst and because he wasn't a team player and because Kelly thought he was a loose cannon. What part of that aren't you buying?

As far as I can tell, it's the press that's lying and making chit up.

Keeping information from the American people is akin to lying. I want transparency. I want to know what my tax dollars are paying for. Instead of playing these silly games of "let's send in this guy to get rid of that guy, then fire this guy because he has a potty mouth", just get people in their and get #### done.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Keeping information from the American people is akin to lying. I want transparency. I want to know what my tax dollars are paying for. Instead of playing these silly games of "let's send in this guy to get rid of that guy, then fire this guy because he has a potty mouth", just get people in their and get #### done.

See, here's the thing:

Previous presidents were either part of the gang or were groomed to within an inch of their lives and handled very closely by the Party. Their appointees were political favors and payback, and they didn't have to do a very good job to stay in that position. All they really had to do was mouth the words they were told to say by whoever was running the president and toe the party line.

Trump is different in that he's not a Washington player and not part of the game. He also hasn't been groomed at all. Like, at all. The GOP hates him and wants him to fail, so it's not like they go out of their way to help him out or advise him. So he's flying a bit blind and having to trial and error it to get good people in who aren't GOP bots - he learned that the hard way with Reince Priebus. Note that the appointees who are still there were his personal picks from his personal list of people he knows well and has done business with: Linda McMahon, Betsy DeVos, Rex Tillerson, Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin. Nikki Haley better watch her ass, is all I'm saying. I'm guessing ol' Reince had a lot to do with Trump's original picks, and I'll bet you they'll all get gone within the next few months.

If this latest :cds: is true - that Trump directed Jr's Russia explanation - that means someone in Trump's inner circle, who was on AF1 with them and heard Trump tell Jr what to say because Trump trusted this person enough to speak that freely in front of him/her, ran to the WashPo and blabbed. Think about that. So it's either A) bull####; or B) Trump needs to do some more house cleaning. I'm guessing A, but B is still in the process. So don't be too alarmed when heads roll some more, because I'm certain they will.

PsyOps

Pixelated
See, here's the thing:

Previous presidents were either part of the gang or were groomed to within an inch of their lives and handled very closely by the Party. Their appointees were political favors and payback, and they didn't have to do a very good job to stay in that position. All they really had to do was mouth the words they were told to say by whoever was running the president and toe the party line.

Trump is different in that he's not a Washington player and not part of the game. He also hasn't been groomed at all. Like, at all. The GOP hates him and wants him to fail, so it's not like they go out of their way to help him out or advise him. So he's flying a bit blind and having to trial and error it to get good people in who aren't GOP bots - he learned that the hard way with Reince Priebus. Note that the appointees who are still there were his personal picks from his personal list of people he knows well and has done business with: Linda McMahon, Betsy DeVos, Rex Tillerson, Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchin. Nikki Haley better watch her ass, is all I'm saying. I'm guessing ol' Reince had a lot to do with Trump's original picks, and I'll bet you they'll all get gone within the next few months.

If this latest :cds: is true - that Trump directed Jr's Russia explanation - that means someone in Trump's inner circle, who was on AF1 with them and heard Trump tell Jr what to say because Trump trusted this person enough to speak that freely in front of him/her, ran to the WashPo and blabbed. Think about that. So it's either A) bull####; or B) Trump needs to do some more house cleaning. I'm guessing A, but B is still in the process. So don't be too alarmed when heads roll some more, because I'm certain they will.

I think that's a pretty fair assessment. I just want the silly games to stop, and start getting down to the peoples' business. We're all pretty patient in waiting, but I'm losing mine.

First order of business was to get rid of that scam called Obamacare. Now they're scurrying to address taxes. There's no direction. There's no leadership. Trump needs to start putting their do-nothing feet to the fire and get this crap done. As far as I'm concerned, this is the GOP's last opportunity to actually accomplish something. They ####ed it up back in the late 90s and during Bush. And they're screwing it up again. If Trump is all he claims he is, and all you believe he is, he'll start yanking of those congressional reigns until it hurts.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They ####ed it up back in the late 90s and during Bush. And they're screwing it up again. If Trump is all he claims he is, and all you believe he is, he'll start yanking of those congressional reigns until it hurts.

Yep.

nutz

See, here's the thing:

Yes, that does appear to be THE problem. He doesn't know the rules to play their games and everyone is pissed at him.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ITrump needs to start putting their do-nothing feet to the fire and get this crap done.

He's trying, but it's 50 against 1. And guess which side the press is on. The leadership failure on the health care bill belongs to Mitch McConnell, not Donald Trump.

PsyOps

Pixelated
He's trying, but it's 50 against 1. And guess which side the press is on. The leadership failure on the health care bill belongs to Mitch McConnell, not Donald Trump.

This is where Trump is at a disadvantage... he's dealing with people that have decades of political experience. They are running the system they created.

I kind of look at it like a football coach... Coach is the guy that not only writes the playbook, but he knows how to implement it to the team; he knows how to get the players to do what he needs to get done. And the team looks up to the coach. The important aspect of this is that the coach has the superior knowledge of how the system works. Trump just doesn't have that knowledge.

Now, he does need the cooperation of the team. And, at this point, the team is more knowledgeable of how the game is played than the coach. And the team doesn't like the coach. So, this put Trump at a huge disadvantage. Given Trump isn't just going to get this ban of misfits to cooperate, he needs to use some harsh tactics. Of the two entities (congress and the executive), the executive seems to be the only entity willing to live up to their promise made to the people.

In the end, I see the GOP losing control in congress. And quite honestly, I don't much care anymore.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is where Trump is at a disadvantage... he's dealing with people that have decades of political experience. They are running the system they created.

I kind of look at it like a football coach... Coach is the guy that not only writes the playbook, but he knows how to implement it to the team; he knows how to get the players to do what he needs to get done. And the team looks up to the coach. The important aspect of this is that the coach has the superior knowledge of how the system works. Trump just doesn't have that knowledge.

I don't know about you, but I voted for change. I voted to get the politics and bull#### out of government and bring it back to We the People. I'm still happy with my choice and I'm pleased with the way things are going. If I were a Republican and gave a damn about their fate, I'd probably be pissed - but I'm not. I feel betrayed by them because they sold me a bill of goods and screwed me over, so #### them. They can all stick their head in an oven and rot in hell for all I care.

I voted for Trump and Trump alone - not the "Republican". The Left is trying to push the narrative that all Trumpers are really "not Hillarys" but that's just another one of their lies. I voted *for* Trump, and so far I'm pleased with my choice, and I know for a FACT that I'm not alone. The Dems and GOP appear to be finally getting a clue because now all of a sudden they care about middle America and what we want, but I'm pretty sure they're just telling us what we want to hear. Like Bulworth, the second they get elected they'll forget all about their "promises" and it's business as usual.

Trump made a misstep by putting King Rat in as his Chief of Staff and trying to play ball with the GOP elite. It appears that he's wised up, so good. There's a lot going on these days, but the media chooses to focus on stupid bull#### that only retarded people care about. It's a daily barrage of hysteria and fearmongering, so we aren't hearing about NK or Venezuela or anything that means a hill of ####. "Oh, Donald Trump gets two scoops of ice cream!!" Yeah, that's some important news right there - makes me feel so informed. No wonder the progs are so ####ing retarded.

Wishbone

I'm not overly enthused about Trump but as far as I'm concerned he's doing fine.

Especially compared to the last eight years of the Muslim Brotherhood Candidate.

Every morning I wake without a Dem in the WH... :getdown:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't know about you, but I voted for change. I voted to get the politics and bull#### out of government and bring it back to We the People. I'm still happy with my choice and I'm pleased with the way things are going. If I were a Republican and gave a damn about their fate, I'd probably be pissed - but I'm not. I feel betrayed by them because they sold me a bill of goods and screwed me over, so #### them. They can all stick their head in an oven and rot in hell for all I care.

I voted for Trump and Trump alone - not the "Republican". The Left is trying to push the narrative that all Trumpers are really "not Hillarys" but that's just another one of their lies. I voted *for* Trump, and so far I'm pleased with my choice, and I know for a FACT that I'm not alone. The Dems and GOP appear to be finally getting a clue because now all of a sudden they care about middle America and what we want, but I'm pretty sure they're just telling us what we want to hear. Like Bulworth, the second they get elected they'll forget all about their "promises" and it's business as usual.

Trump made a misstep by putting King Rat in as his Chief of Staff and trying to play ball with the GOP elite. It appears that he's wised up, so good. There's a lot going on these days, but the media chooses to focus on stupid bull#### that only retarded people care about. It's a daily barrage of hysteria and fearmongering, so we aren't hearing about NK or Venezuela or anything that means a hill of ####. "Oh, Donald Trump gets two scoops of ice cream!!" Yeah, that's some important news right there - makes me feel so informed. No wonder the progs are so ####ing retarded.

You don't need to qualify yourself with me. I think you've told me most of this before anyway.

I need to make it clear that Trump has done nothing to stop supporting him at this point. I'm saying that he is a political rookie and is getting kicked around by the establishment; especially those in the senate. I largely blame them, and not Trump, for not getting stuff done.

Another thing I'm seeing a lot of lately from my leftist friends (yes, I have many) is that Trump scares them. I want to know specifically what scares them about him. The fear they have in Trump surpasses any fear I had in Obama by light years. I just don't get it.