OOOOooo that Smell!

...cantcha smell that SMELL? Thank you, Lynyrd Skynyrd

And no its not related to my septic issues, although that's what I thought at first. For the past 2 days I kept smelling something rank when I walked outside.

There's a dead, headless fish on my carport roof. :twitch:

Wishbone

And no its not related to my septic issues, although that's what I thought at first. For the past 2 days I kept smelling something rank when I walked outside.

Luca? That you?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

We found a dead fish in the middle of the road in front of our house. (We live on a quiet Court with only a few houses on it). Always wondered what was flying over and dropped it. Hawk? Eagle? We do have an Eagle's nest in the woods behind our house.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
With the large population of Ospreys we have, dead fish in the yard is a regular occurrence. Unfortunately..one of our dogs often finds them before we do. ;-p

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Those darned ospreys. We have a nest on top of one of the light standards at our local little league fields. Fish have been dropped on the infields and spectators in the past. That always gets the kids goin'.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Everyone is blaming a bird...my first thought was who did you pi$$ off?!

Everyone is blaming a bird...my first thought was who did you pi$$ off?!

:lmao:
Actually, because the head was missing and otherwise intact, I thought it had been gutted by someone. I'm pretty far from the water for an accidental bird drop, but I do have lots of hawks.

Yup. Small (9-10") striped bass, headed and gutted. This was someone's catch.

Oh, sorry.... for you locals, a rock fish.