I'll gladly pay you on Tuesday for a Nothingburger today.

BOP

http://joeforamerica.com/2017/07/breaking-they-did-it-deleted-benghazi-emails-recovered/

The Daily Caller’s Luke Rosiak reports this week that; “FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, Pakistani-born Imran Awan, long-time right-hand IT aide to the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman.

Awam, who had access to the emails and files of more than a dozen House Democrats, had desperately tried to get back the smashed hard drives that were seized by the FBI, which contained sensitive information about the 2016 Democrat primary, the General election as well as interactions with Hillary Clinton during her time as Secretary of State, including the 2012 attack in Benghazi – according to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

Hijinx

http://joeforamerica.com/2017/07/breaking-they-did-it-deleted-benghazi-emails-recovered/

The Daily Caller’s Luke Rosiak reports this week that; “FBI agents seized smashed computer hard drives from the home of Florida Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s information technology (IT) administrator, Pakistani-born Imran Awan, long-time right-hand IT aide to the former Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chairwoman.

Awam, who had access to the emails and files of more than a dozen House Democrats, had desperately tried to get back the smashed hard drives that were seized by the FBI, which contained sensitive information about the 2016 Democrat primary, the General election as well as interactions with Hillary Clinton during her time as Secretary of State, including the 2012 attack in Benghazi – according to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

When I get rid of a computer I always destroy the hard drive as it is no ones business what I have on it except mine.
I have found that no one no matter what their experience or knowledge can bring back information on a hard drive that has been burned.
Why would this butthead keep around smashed hard drives?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
When I get rid of a computer I always destroy the hard drive as it is no ones business what I have on it except mine.
I have found that no one no matter what their experience or knowledge can bring back information on a hard drive that has been burned.
Why would this butthead keep around smashed hard drives?

A little more blackmail leverage over the washerwoman herself?