This Is A Strange Way To Go

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Officials are awaiting toxicology reports to determine whether alcohol played a role in O'Connor's death, Richard said.

The woman was vacationing with her parents when she became separated from her family around 2 a.m. ET Monday

2 in the morning, I'ma go out on a wild limb here and say that alcohol played a role.

That said, I don't believe you "drown" in sand - you asphyxiate.

And *that* said, I had no idea digging big holes in the beach was such a popular activity.

Hijinx

Officials are awaiting toxicology reports to determine whether alcohol played a role in O'Connor's death, Richard said.

The woman was vacationing with her parents when she became separated from her family around 2 a.m. ET Monday

2 in the morning, I'ma go out on a wild limb here and say that alcohol played a role.

That said, I don't believe you "drown" in sand - you asphyxiate.

And *that* said, I had no idea digging big holes in the beach was such a popular activity.

The whole story sounds fishy to me.

black dog

Free America
No matter how weird/bizarre someone's death is, I don't understand joking about it. That is just me.

Is's because you Potomac folks are just too classy, Here's a reminder of what a a$$hole you can be.
Humor and death go hand in hand.
You can take the girl out of the bayou, but you can never get the bayou out of the girl.

I read this thread, and I don't understand why anyone cares about this guy. My reason for saying that is that my hub is an ultra runner. I know, I know that y'all already know that. BUT, the reason I am posting is because every time my hub runs in a race, he wears the pic of a soldier that came home from war and committed suicide; 22/day. It is so sad. When I see him print out their pics to laminate to take with him, it breaks my heart. I don't understand why this is happening. Also, he has framed every one of them, and they hang on the wall in his office. Plus, he has correspondence with the families, and sends them the medal/keepsake from every race with a personal letter. He is a proud Marine, and does what he can. Why do so many come home and kill themselves? I don't understand what is going on. And, even more ironic, is the man my dot married only sibling was a Marine who killled himself 20 years ago. God bless all who have served our country with their life; whether on the battlefield, or through PTSD. Sad patriot.Last edited by littlelady; 07-21-2017 at 02:13 AM.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Is's because you Potomac folks are just too classy, Here's a reminder of what a a$$hole you can be. Humor and death go hand in hand. You can take the girl out of the bayou, but you can never get the bayou out of the girl. I read this thread, and I don't understand why anyone cares about this guy. My reason for saying that is that my hub is an ultra runner. I know, I know that y'all already know that. BUT, the reason I am posting is because every time my hub runs in a race, he wears the pic of a soldier that came home from war and committed suicide; 22/day. It is so sad. When I see him print out their pics to laminate to take with him, it breaks my heart. I don't understand why this is happening. Also, he has framed every one of them, and they hang on the wall in his office. Plus, he has correspondence with the families, and sends them the medal/keepsake from every race with a personal letter. He is a proud Marine, and does what he can. Why do so many come home and kill themselves? I don't understand what is going on. And, even more ironic, is the man my dot married only sibling was a Marine who killled himself 20 years ago. God bless all who have served our country with their life; whether on the battlefield, or through PTSD. Sad patriot.Last edited by littlelady; 07-21-2017 at 02:13 AM.
There is no humor in death. Thanks for posting my post that I deleted in this thread, and reposting my reply from another thread; that I stand by with no question. It shows you are very weird and I am concerned with your infatuation with me. I have already reported you to Admin. You are welcome. Oh, and yeah, what was your point? TIA.

And, I would differ in your comment of who is the arsehole here, black dick...oh, I mean dog. :smile:

And, thanks, for reposting my post about my hub, and what he does to try to make a difference.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
It's sad how you keep deleting and editing your posts throughout the night, to try and make yourself sound sane, pssst.. it ain't working.
Your personality changes like the wind and tide.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's sad how you keep deleting and editing your posts throughout the night, to try and make yourself sound sane, pssst.. it ain't working.

It is what I do. I was an English/History major. And, in the debate club, forever. You suck at that. I have never changed my personallity on this forum. That is why I got banned, and got outed when I came back because I was still me! :lol: I am still here. I am honest, and tell it like it is. You, on the other hand, go after members to make your pulsing member feel better. Catch me if you can! :bann:

I corrected punctuation. You really need to get over yourself. I wouldn't be at all pissed at you, except for what you said about my children in other threads. That was so wrong of you. Go after me, not my children, dickdog.

I look at it as a swamp thing. :killingme:

I see you are still online. Cat got your tongue, or maybe, an alligator? Chomp, chomp!

:roflmao:

Oh, and yeah, I will never be embarrassed/regret that I started out on this forum as mamatutu.

I always said I lived in Darnestown, which has nothing to do with Potomac. Get your facts straight. Thanks.

Part of Darnestown back in the day wanted to be known as North Potomac (the opposite side of Jones Lane from us). They got their wish. I/we had nothing to do with that. The funny thing is if we had not moved, my children would have gotten rezoned to Northwest High School in Germantown. Does that make sense to you? Oh, and, yeah, that HS has become known as a cesspool. Why? Because there are so many immigrants that don't even try to learn English. I recommend an outing to the Walmart in Germantown; you will think you are living in a foreign country. Pretty much the same as where we live now in Olney. Disgusting. I get so sick of having to say 'excuse me, I don't understand what you are saying'. God bless, America.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Why don't you put her on ignore and go about your business.
You don';t believe her posts are valuable so ignore them. Why keep hassling her?

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
eel eye.jpg