Should White Men Be Allowed To Vote? They Gave Us Trump!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Magazine Asks: Should White Men Be Allowed To Vote? They Gave Us Trump!

Rolt argues that banning white men “from voting temporarily will help them understand systemic injustice and help them become better, more empathetic allies to the social justice cause.”

And now for a history lesson: in 1776, when the United States was born, only people who owned land could vote; by 1989, only 6% of the population could vote. In 1856, North Carolina became the last state to remove property ownership as a requirement to vote. In 1870, blacks were given the right to vote by the 15th Amendment; women were granted the vote in 1920 by the 19th Amendment.

As far as “systemic injustice,” buzzwords that convey nothing because they paint with a broad brush instead of referencing specific instances that can be addressed, Rolt’s adolescent rant is emblematic of the Left’s desire to tar all whites with the same brush.

h3mech

what are these people smoking, so what I'm suppose to sit back and watch my country go to hell.

Magazine Asks: Should White Men Be Allowed To Vote? They Gave Us Trump!

Rolt argues that banning white men “from voting temporarily will help them understand systemic injustice and help them become better, more empathetic allies to the social justice cause.”

And now for a history lesson: in 1776, when the United States was born, only people who owned land could vote; by 1989, only 6% of the population could vote. In 1856, North Carolina became the last state to remove property ownership as a requirement to vote. In 1870, blacks were given the right to vote by the 15th Amendment; women were granted the vote in 1920 by the 19th Amendment.

As far as “systemic injustice,” buzzwords that convey nothing because they paint with a broad brush instead of referencing specific instances that can be addressed, Rolt’s adolescent rant is emblematic of the Left’s desire to tar all whites with the same brush.

This_person

So you don't agree yet you advocate for the government to tell women what to do with their bodies. Hmmm

Nope, don't care at all what they do with their bodies. I just think women shouldn't be allowed to kill people any more than men should. :buddies: