Muslim family claims that McDonald’s sabotaged their sandwiches with bacon

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Muslim family claims that McDonald’s sabotaged their sandwiches with bacon

A Muslim family from Decatur, Alabama made allegations that a local McDonald’s hid pieces of bacon in their McChicken sandwiches, prompting a Muslim organization to call for the firing of several of the franchise’s employees.

“The bacon was either on top of the chicken or hidden underneath within the sandwich so [the consumer] couldn’t tell if it was there or not,” Khuala Hadeed, head of Alabama’s Council on American-Islamic Relations, said in a statement.

one of the commenters:

martinette2 on Aug 3, 2017 11:07 am said:

Has anyone here ever even worked in a McD? Well, I have, and I can tell you that the employees who assemble the sandwiches usually have no idea who is ordering them, can’t see the customers, and the orders are assembled at breakneck speed. This would require instantaneous collusion between at least two employees. The story reeks to high heaven.

carl_in_ohio on Aug 3, 2017 11:04 am said:

ya, some 18 year old kid is just waiting for a muslim family to order food so that he can sabotage their food with bacon. what a devilish plot.
He’s working in the back. did the order taker say ”14 chicken sandwiches…for muslims.” that’s over estimating the political passion of a fry-order cook.

I would have patted the Islamists down for a jar of bacon bits

black dog

Free America
I wish when I ordered McChicken's off the dollar menu they would come with free bacon.. I feel cheated.

Hijinx

Chic Fil et better look out , some Muslim may try to pull this scam on them. They are advertising a bacon BBQ chicken sandwich.

Hijinx

I wish when I ordered McChicken's off the dollar menu they would come with free bacon.. I feel cheated.

Me too. But to be honest,the bacon on their bacon and egg biscuit is so thin it could hardly be recognized as bacon.