Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calvert Deputy guest analyst this weekend on "Live PD"

Mohler seems like a nice guy. I look forward to seeing him in studio this week.

Quote Originally Posted by calvcopf View Post
    Mohler seems like a nice guy. I look forward to seeing him in studio this week.
    He is a good dude. Blackdog is full of hot air.

If I may ...

I wonder if this weak pathetic excuse of a Sheriffs Evan's deputy will be giving us an update of the unnecessary arrest and unwarranted search of the fellow going to work at Dominion the other day? You know, that incident that Evans wants to be so transparent with? The incident that we haven't heard anymore about? The Calvert County Sheriff's office has and is becoming more and more distanced, arrogant, disconnected and inexcusably egotistical to that of the people it is supposed to serve as peace officers representative of the community. The office has become ignoble and dishonorable, shameful, and despicable under Evans and needs new leadership. But even Craig Kontra, running against Evans, is not the leader the office and the people of Calvert need.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

I wonder if this weak pathetic excuse of a Sheriffs Evan's deputy will be giving us an update of the unnecessary arrest and unwarranted search of the fellow going to work at Dominion the other day? You know, that incident that Evans wants to be so transparent with? The incident that we haven't heard anymore about? The Calvert County Sheriff's office has and is becoming more and more distanced, arrogant, disconnected and inexcusably egotistical to that of the people it is supposed to serve as peace officers representative of the community. The office has become ignoble and dishonorable, shameful, and despicable under Evans and needs new leadership. But even Craig Kontra, running against Evans, is not the leader the office and the people of Calvert need.
    Speaking of hot air....

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    He is a good dude. Blackdog is full of hot air.
    Except for when the good Deputy is at work trashing the Constitution that he took a oath to uphold.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Speaking of hot air....
    Be careful of what you wish for, Maryland could turn into NYC, NJ or California.

Woops I'm bad, it's already worse...

7. 08-04-2017, 02:08 AM

I found it hilarious that this PD show is brought to us by Big Fish Entertainment. :
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

I voted for Craig Kontra. Oh, well. My dot is good friends with the son of Evans and his wife. It is a fine blue line. I know too much of the behind the scenes; so to speak; so I won't speak.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I found it hilarious that this PD show is brought to us by Big Fish Entertainment. :
    Its geared to the small minded " HERE WATCH THIS CROWD " so I'm sure you watch it while Host explains what just happened to you the viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Its geared to the small minded " HERE WATCH THIS CROWD " so I'm sure you watch it while Host explains what just happened to you the viewer.
    Well, guess what, all knowing one. I have never watched that show. Thanks for your reply. You make me sad. Oh, well. I will get over it. Carry on, and get over me. Thanks.

I love editing just for you. It would take a lot for me to give up Pioneer Woman, and Man Fire Food. You are a hoot and a half. Keep it coming/cumming; so to speak. : I suggest you take a hike, or try running.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-04-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 95