Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calvert Deputy guest analyst this weekend on "Live PD"

Calvert Deputy guest analyst this weekend on "Live PD"

Sheriff Mike Evans is proud to announce that the viewers of A&E's "Live PD" will get a chance to see more of Calvert Deputy First Class Tim Mohler. He is appearing on the show as a guest analyst this weekend. Dfc. Mohler will talk about the job in Calvert County and provide commentary on the other cities represented on the television show. Dfc. Mohler will appear with Dan Abrams, the host of "Live PD" and analyst, Tom Morris Jr. "Live PD" airs Friday and Saturday, August 4th + 5th from 9 p.m. until 12 a.m. The series is produced by Big Fish Entertainment for A&E.

Guest Anal'st is spot on.

Hopefully he will explain why he $hits on the Constitution everyday he works.
    But somehow I think he will be in a room full of his peers.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    But somehow I think he will be in a room full of his peers.
    No doubt about that. The two main hosts are horrible and spout off incorrect information. At least that's my experience watching Live PD the handful of times I have.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Mohler has done more fishing on RT 2-4 in the last few years than my kid will do in a lifetime on the bay.

Not sure why they picked him. Denton or Holt would have been better choices. Maybe even Moschetto. Mohler is the worst one.

Quote Originally Posted by edreedisgod20 View Post
    Not sure why they picked him. Denton or Holt would have been better choices. Maybe even Moschetto. Mohler is the worst one.
    My guess is that he was chosen because he is more recognizable to "LivePd nation" due to his use of social media. He is active on Twitter and responds to a lot of questions from fans of the show.

Wonder if he will be wearing his "Battle Fatigues"

Quote Originally Posted by mdff21 View Post
    Wonder if he will be wearing his "Battle Fatigues"
    Probably,, I bet it even has a skull embroidered on the left shoulder just above
    the " Trunk Monkey " Maybe he can get a extra pintle and carry that Mag 50 when he gets his next deployment in that cruiser.
    After all it is " The Mean Streets of Calvert County "

Quote Originally Posted by calvcopf View Post
    My guess is that he was chosen because he is more recognizable to "LivePd nation" due to his use of social media. He is active on Twitter and responds to a lot of questions from fans of the show.
    Back a few years ago, Deputy Lawrence Insco would have been a much better choice.

No, when the officers are in studio guests, they usually wear a polo shirt with an embroidered insignia of their department.

Members who have read this thread: 82