Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump getting ready for 17 day vacation

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Well, let's face it, the one who was president should not really have been either.

But, if you can't see the difference between me saying "I fully agree he's out to much....it is disturbing...rather disturbing...that's a lie. Surely we expected better of him and this is deeply disappointing." and someone making excuses, then there's not much hope for you.

You keep being worried about him golfing too much, and I'll try and watch out for him arming the Ukrainians in a proxy war with Russia. After all, you said you're only able to handle things you can figure out easily, and golfing too much is pretty easy even for you to figure out. If you can't see why golfing is so much less a concern than other things, you stick with worrying about golfing.
    I'm sorry your brain can only be worried about one topic at a time.

I'm able to be worried about all of them and lying and vacationing excessively is one of the things that indicates his character.

If it doesn't bother you feel free to not come into posts about it and focus on other things.

You chose to insert yourself in the conversation to tell everyone else how they should feel about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    We are putting in perspective. Our President is lying to us. repeatedly.
    Now see, this is crap! What has he lied about to deserve the 'repeatedly' accusation?
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by sapidus View Post

and you know this how since i only joined the forum 2 months ago?
    bs!

And you know this how since I only joined the forum 2 months ago?
    Yeah, sure you did.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Why should he hang around Washington when the Congress is not in session? He dosn't get anything done with them when they are in session why hang around when they aren't.? Hope he enjoys himself in New Jersey. Hope he comped himself there.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    The president said he wouldn't go on vacation a lot, and yet he is. That's a lie. Surely, we expected better of him and this is deeply disappointing. But, let's put it in perspective.

when did he say this ?

have you NEVER changed your mind about something

if so the STFU
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

.... vacationing excessively ......
    Trump is taking his 1st vacation and that is excessive ... umm yeah ok

is one of the things that indicates his character.

an Obama / Hillary supporter talking character

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4408109.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	119535
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Hope he comped himself there.
    Pretty sure he has to comp himself just about everywhere, since Milania is staying in NYC.

And you know this how since I only joined the forum 2 months ago, with this MPD?

:fixed:

And you know this how since I only joined the forum 2 months ago?
    Lolololololololololololololol

Members who have read this thread: 84