Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 402

Thread: Trump getting ready for 17 day vacation

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    And you know this how since I only joined the forum 2 months ago?

    Gawd..how you do lie, child.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post

    Lolololololololololololololol
    It's like talking to the kid with oreo crumbs all around him, swearing he didn't do it!


  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    when did he say this ?

    have you NEVER changed your mind about something


    if so the STFU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIFYYv7yWVA

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

    Is that your estimation of this... Trump changing his mind? He ran on changing Washington. He ran on an anti-establishment platform. One of his claims was 'no vacations'. I view this as a promise to set the tone, that they were to get the peoples' work done first.

    First order of work: The wall. Okay, so they are getting that started.
    Second order of work: Repeal and replace Obamacare.

    Naw... let's go on vacation... the kind I said I wouldn't go on when we still have work to do.
    Last edited by PsyOps; 08-03-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Now see, this is crap! What has he lied about to deserve the 'repeatedly' accusation?
    I've already told you.

    His assertion that his inaugauration was the best attended in history. Which he has repeated at least 6 times. His statement about the Boy Scout phone call. His statement about the Mexican president. His statement that he wouldn't golf or vacation.

  5. #45
    no more. Homesick's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Un - United States of America
    Posts
    4,840
    "The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system."

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I've already told you.

    His assertion that his inaugauration was the best attended in history. Which he has repeated at least 6 times. His statement about the Boy Scout phone call. His statement about the Mexican president. His statement that he wouldn't golf or vacation.
    Because of those, the stock market gonna crash and we're all gonna die. Right?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIFYYv7yWVA

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

    Is that your estimation of this... Trump changing his mind? He ran on changing Washington. He ran on an anti-establishment platform. One of his claims was 'no vacations'. I view this as a promise to set the tone, that they were to get the peoples' work done first.

    First order of work: The wall. Okay, so they are getting that started.
    Second order of work: Repeal and replace Obamacare.

    Naw... let's go on vacation... the kind I said I wouldn't go on when we still have work to do.
    Not to mention the recent transcript of his conversation with the Mexican president regarding the wall. Good grief. These people won't admit he ####s anything other than gold bricks

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    "The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system."
    Pesky fax
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    These people won't admit he ####s anything other than gold bricks
    Some are platinum.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    "The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system."
    Hook, line and sinker. You lap it right up

Members who have read this thread: 84

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |