Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump getting ready for 17 day vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    And you know this how since I only joined the forum 2 months ago?

Gawd..how you do lie, child.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post

Lolololololololololololololol
    It's like talking to the kid with oreo crumbs all around him, swearing he didn't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    when did he say this ?

have you NEVER changed your mind about something

if so the STFU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIFYYv7yWVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

Is that your estimation of this... Trump changing his mind? He ran on changing Washington. He ran on an anti-establishment platform. One of his claims was 'no vacations'. I view this as a promise to set the tone, that they were to get the peoples' work done first.

First order of work: The wall. Okay, so they are getting that started.
    Second order of work: Repeal and replace Obamacare.

Naw... let's go on vacation... the kind I said I wouldn't go on when we still have work to do.
    Last edited by PsyOps; 08-03-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Now see, this is crap! What has he lied about to deserve the 'repeatedly' accusation?
    I've already told you.

His assertion that his inaugauration was the best attended in history. Which he has repeated at least 6 times. His statement about the Boy Scout phone call. His statement about the Mexican president. His statement that he wouldn't golf or vacation.

"The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system."

I've already told you.

His assertion that his inaugauration was the best attended in history. Which he has repeated at least 6 times. His statement about the Boy Scout phone call. His statement about the Mexican president. His statement that he wouldn't golf or vacation.
    Because of those, the stock market gonna crash and we're all gonna die. Right?
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIFYYv7yWVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

Is that your estimation of this... Trump changing his mind? He ran on changing Washington. He ran on an anti-establishment platform. One of his claims was 'no vacations'. I view this as a promise to set the tone, that they were to get the peoples' work done first.

First order of work: The wall. Okay, so they are getting that started.
    Second order of work: Repeal and replace Obamacare.

Naw... let's go on vacation... the kind I said I wouldn't go on when we still have work to do.
    Not to mention the recent transcript of his conversation with the Mexican president regarding the wall. Good grief. These people won't admit he ####s anything other than gold bricks

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    "The president’s vacation could be driven, in part, by necessity. Everyone who works in the White House West Wing, including the Oval Office occupant himself, will be forced to clear out by week’s end so that the government can replace the balky, 27-year-old heating and cooling system."
    Pesky fax

These people won't admit he ####s anything other than gold bricks
    Some are platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    Hook, line and sinker. You lap it right up

Members who have read this thread: 84