Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump getting ready for 17 day vacation

Trump getting ready for 17 day vacation

Afer all the hard work of the last 6 months where he has spent 24% of his time at his golf courses Trump needs a well deserved break from all the winning.

After craftily showing leadership and the will to get his hands dirty by delivering a wonderful new healthcare plan and having Mexico agree to pay for the wall Trump is going to bask in his glory for a while

"Trump himself has previously disdained even the idea of taking vacations as president.

Speaking with CBS' 60 Minutes just days after his election, Trump said, "there's just so much to be done ... So I don't think we'll be very big on vacations, no."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ate/533420001/

Blog Entries
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

"In all, one of the laws has created a new policy,"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    "In all, one of the laws has created a new policy,"
    Great! Undoing bad stuff is just as important; maybe more so.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

"Don't take vacations. What's the point? If you're not enjoying your work, you're in the wrong job." -- Think Like A Billionaire - 11:28 am - 19 Nov 2012 Donald Trump

Certainly wish you would take a 17 day, or even longer, vacation from here. Everyone here would be very thankful for not having to rebut/correct your every post. Make the forums great again, Sappy!

Mfga!

i actually agree with Sap's OP. Trump did talk about not taking vacations until the work is done. There are issues waiting to be dealt with, and all of them are going to take nearly month-long vacations, for doing what?

Maybe I ought to take the same attitude towards these misfits as I did with Obama and democrats - as long as they are on vacation, they can't screw our lives up. This just adds to my fedup-edness.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Afer all the hard work of the last 6 months where he has spent 24% of his time at his golf courses Trump needs a well deserved break from all the winning.

After craftily showing leadership and the will to get his hands dirty by delivering a wonderful new healthcare plan and having Mexico agree to pay for the wall Trump is going to bask in his glory for a while

"Trump himself has previously disdained even the idea of taking vacations as president.

Speaking with CBS' 60 Minutes just days after his election, Trump said, "there's just so much to be done ... So I don't think we'll be very big on vacations, no."
    Finally

You've found something of substance and value to be upset about with Trump!! Good job!!!

Do I really need the thing?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    i actually agree with Sap's OP. Trump did talk about not taking vacations until the work is done. There are issues waiting to be dealt with, and all of them are going to take nearly month-long vacations, for doing what?

Maybe I ought to take the same attitude towards these misfits as I did with Obama and democrats - as long as they are on vacation, they can't screw our lives up. This just adds to my fedup-edness.
    "I'm not gonna rest until....." every politician lies when they say this. Trump is no different.

the job is clearly harder than he thought. As was said repeatedly about Obama - "he's never really on vacation".
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Members who have read this thread: 84