Mueller enpannels grand jury

Sapidus

Seems it's widening every day instead Of winding down as some people thought. I would think this means they are discovering more to investigate.

Midnightrider

Seems it's widening every day instead Of winding down as some people thought. I would think this means they are discovering more to investigate.

It means he has found evidence of at least one crime and is going to present it to determine if charges should be brought.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Normally there is evidence of a crime, which triggers an investigation. In this case, there is an investigation to see if they can find a crime.

Is it just me who thinks this is bull####?

Midnightrider

Normally there is evidence of a crime, which triggers an investigation. In this case, there is an investigation to see if they can find a crime.

Is it just me who thinks this is bull####?
:killingme
please explain how obama and Hillary orchestrated all of this and not only set DJ up for the meeting, but also tricked him, kush and the cheeto himself to all lie about it.

BTW, a lot if investigations start with suspicion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
please explain how obama and Hillary orchestrated all of this and not only set DJ up for the meeting, but also tricked him, kush and the cheeto himself to all lie about it.

Except for the part where Mueller was appointed 2 months before the story about DJTJ came out. He wasn't appointed to investigate Jr.

hotbikermama40

BTW, a lot if investigations start with suspicion.

WTF? DJ Jr's meeting is out of place in your timeline by a stretch

Sapidus

Except for the part where Mueller was appointed 2 months before the story about DJTJ came out. He wasn't appointed to investigate Jr.

But then I'm the course of the investigation new information came to light.

Can you not logically see how that works?

Midnightrider

Two months before the DJ story became public maybe. The story that members of the trump campaign were meeting with Russians and lying about it came out last year. Mueller was appointed to investigate Russian interference in the election and possible collusion with the trump campaign. DJ, kush, and manafort were the campaign at the time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Two months before the DJ story became public maybe. The story that members of the trump campaign were meeting with Russians and lying about it came out last year. Mueller was appointed to investigate Russian interference in the election and possible collusion with the trump campaign. DJ, kush, and manafort were the campaign at the time.

Is that what your handlers are telling to to say now?

There was no - that would be zero - evidence of Russian collusion. Mueller went on a fishing expedition and the press is blowing up every single little thing to the point that it's become absurd and somewhat hilarious. They're using the dumbest things to rave about and go, "See??"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
AND I'll tell you something else:

If you consume any news other than progbot brainwasher crap, you know that the dominoes are falling on Hillary Clinton and she doesn't get immunity just because she's a loser. All sorts of corruption and collusion is coming out and pretty much anyone she's every "done business with" is sweating hard.

Midnightrider

If you consume any news other than progbot brainwasher crap, you know that the dominoes are falling on Hillary Clinton and she doesn't get immunity just because she's a loser. All sorts of corruption and collusion is coming out and pretty much anyone she's every "done business with" is sweating hard.
That would be great, but I seriously doubt trump is going to let his buddy go to jail. If he wanted that he would have already appointed a special prosecutor.
Is that what your handlers are telling to to say now?

There was no - that would be zero - evidence of Russian collusion. Mueller went on a fishing expedition and the press is blowing up every single little thing to the point that it's become absurd and somewhat hilarious. They're using the dumbest things to rave about and go, "See??"

I know you have been doing a lot of :lalala: but trump sent mueller on this fishing expedition.

Sapidus

Wow. The delusion, desperation and blame shifting is very strong with this one.