Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need Advice: Broken Mower Deck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    I'm sorry to have to ask... but what is a MIG?
    A Russian Fighter Plane that Putin gave Trump for colluding with him..
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    A Russian Fighter Plane that Putin gave Trump for colluding with him..
    No... That's a Mig....
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Thank you all for the advice and inputs. Despite what one individual said, I am an "industrious kind of man" and most often fix things no problem; however, I do seek out information known that there are a lot of skill sets represented by the Forum members. So I can look at all options and go with the best suited one for the situation. The mower is fixed and all's good. I appreciate your taking the time to respond. It was helpful. Thanks.

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Thank you all for the advice and inputs. Despite what one individual said, I am an "industrious kind of man" and most often fix things no problem; however, I do seek out information known that there are a lot of skill sets represented by the Forum members. So I can look at all options and go with the best suited one for the situation. The mower is fixed and all's good. I appreciate your taking the time to respond. It was helpful. Thanks.
    Uh, yeah, sure. If you were truly and industrious kind of man, you would have looked at the problem, formulated a solution, and fixed that broken deck support right quickly. And then, if the fix was of a Popular Mechanics style, you would have posted pictures of your studious industriousness to share your super fix to help others who might have a similar issue. You ever see Gilligan on here asking for help like this? Nope. Because he is an prideful independent industrious fellow, that's why.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Uh, yeah, sure. If you were truly and industrious kind of man, you would have looked at the problem, formulated a solution, and fixed that broken deck support right quickly. And then, if the fix was of a Popular Mechanics style, you would have posted pictures of your studious industriousness to share your super fix to help others who might have a similar issue. You ever see Gilligan on here asking for help like this? Nope. Because he is an prideful independent industrious fellow, that's why.
    stfu

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    stfu
    Feeling a bit unmanly?
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    stfu
    I would have said that reply was unnecessary, rude, and possibly ignorant, but brevity is the soul of wit LOL

oh and prideful was probably a poor choice of word.
    Last edited by DannyMotorcycle; 08-14-2017 at 05:34 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 88