Latest Reports On Mueller Grand Jury, FBI: 'This Is A Coup'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Let me tell you what's going on here: they want to drag Donald Jr. in front of a grand jury and everybody else who was in that meeting – all eight of them – and see if they can find any contradictions in their testimony," said Levin, "and then apart from that meeting and apart from anything that took place in that meeting – because nothing that took place was criminal – see if they can get somebody on a 'lie.' Perjury."

In other words, they're trying to slap Trump Jr. or anyone else in the meeting with a "process crime," a crime that was committed during the process of the investigation rather than the meeting that occurred.

Levin also highlighted a report about how chief FBI officials could be testifying against President Trump and that officials think they have a compelling case of obstruction against the president.

"We're leaking the investigators' views of a potential criminal case in public to try and destroy the presidency," Levin said. "To try and build political support for ... if the Democrats take the House to impeach the president."

Levin Breaks Down Latest Reports On Mueller Grand Jury, FBI: 'This Is A Coup'

Midnightrider

"Let me tell you what's going on here: they want to drag Donald Jr. in front of a grand jury and everybody else who was in that meeting – all eight of them – and see if they can find any contradictions in their testimony," said Levin, "and then apart from that meeting and apart from anything that took place in that meeting – because nothing that took place was criminal – see if they can get somebody on a 'lie.' Perjury."

In other words, they're trying to slap Trump Jr. or anyone else in the meeting with a "process crime," a crime that was committed during the process of the investigation rather than the meeting that occurred.

Levin also highlighted a report about how chief FBI officials could be testifying against President Trump and that officials think they have a compelling case of obstruction against the president.

"We're leaking the investigators' views of a potential criminal case in public to try and destroy the presidency," Levin said. "To try and build political support for ... if the Democrats take the House to impeach the president."

So you are saying that they are all in the clear as long as they don't lie, but that Mueller is leading a coup? talk about idiocy.....

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
So you are saying that they are all in the clear as long as they don't lie, but that Mueller is leading a coup? talk about idiocy.....

No, the Snowflakes and the press are trying to stage a coup. It's been 6 months and they haven't gone anywhere, but as long as they have ink and bandwidth, their "struggle" will go on.

Sapidus

I thought we were supposed to think for ourselves and not listen to the pundits?

I guess that only goes for liberal pundits cuz you lap this crap up

Hijinx

I thought we were supposed to think for ourselves and not listen to the pundits?

I guess that only goes for liberal pundits cuz you lap this crap up

You would never use a pundit to support your posts would you???????

Bwahahahahahah.

Clem72

What he is trying to say is that they are trying to score a Scooter Libby on Donald Jr.

Exactly. It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is. I did not have treasonous relations with that country.

PsyOps

Pixelated

You believe it's possible that Trump colluded with the Russians to manipulate the election, without any evidence at all. But it's idiocy to believe that, when they have no actual evidence of collusion, they get them on contradictory testimony; even if that contradictory testimony reveals no evidence of collusion?

You have made it utterly clear that you're a Trump-hating partisan with a desire to see Trump go down no matter how dishonestly it happens.

Midnightrider

You believe it's possible that Trump colluded with the Russians to manipulate the election, without any evidence at all. But it's idiocy to believe that, when they have no actual evidence of collusion, they get them on contradictory testimony; even if that contradictory testimony reveals no evidence of collusion?

You have made it utterly clear that you're a Trump-hating partisan with a desire to see Trump go down no matter how dishonestly it happens.

If you don't see DJs meeting, emails about said meeting and lies about said meeting as evidence of collusion I can't help you. The collusion is right there in his email. You keep asking for crimes, well it is looking like you may get your wish.

As for perjury, like I said if they don't lie they won't commit that crime. It's really that simple. Contradictory testimony isnt perjury. Intentional, probable lies are perjury.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If you don't see DJs meeting, emails about said meeting and lies about said meeting as evidence of collusion I can't help you. The collusion is right there in his email. You keep asking for crimes, well it is looking like you may get your wish.

As for perjury, like I said if they don't lie they won't commit that crime. It's really that simple. Contradictory testimony isnt perjury. Intentional, probable lies are perjury.

Well hell... why do we need a special prosecutor or grand jury? We have you! You must have evidence they don't have to come to such a firm conclusion.

Given you are so certain, have you asked why there haven't been any indictments yet?

Hijinx

Well hell... why do we need a special prosecutor or grand jury? We have you! You must have evidence they don't have to come to such a firm conclusion.

Given you are so certain, have you asked why there haven't been any indictments yet?

Mabe Mueller should subpoena Midnight. He seems to have all the answers.

Midnightrider

I'm not the one demanding the indictments right now. I can wait for mueller to do his job

Sapidus

You aren't demanding indictments ,but if they come you will cream your Jeans. You aren't demanding them you are praying for them.

And everyone is very up in arms about the investigation even Trump. If everything is on the up and up why not just say "go ahead investigate all you want I know I'm clean"

Hijinx

And everyone is very up in arms about the investigation even Trump. If everything is on the up and up why not just say "go ahead investigate all you want I know I'm clean"

You mean like Obama did with his forged Birth Certificate?

Sapidus

You mean like Obama did with his forged Birth Certificate?

That shows the level of delusional we are dealing with here folks.

Only knuckle dragging illiterates would believe something like that. Go investigate the Newtown shootings

Hijinx

That shows the level of delusional we are dealing with here folks.

Only knuckle dragging illiterates would believe something like that. Go investigate the Newtown shootings

Only a damned fool would believe it took years to find that certificate and that it was there all the time.
Just as we have never seen his college records of the fact that he was a foreign student.

Sapidus

Only a damned fool would believe it took years to find that certificate and that it was there all the time.
Just as we have never seen his college records of the fact that he was a foreign student.

Tighten your tinfoil psycho.

You believe the president was not born where he claimed to be and that all the other generals, senators, congressman either went with it or couldn't find out the truth but then you believe all this Russia stuff is made up.

Either you are incredibly dumb or Fox News has really brain washed you