Democracy dies in the Corruptness of the press......

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Reading the leaked transcripts in WAPO and seeing their new moniker, Democracy dies in Darkness.

They are no different than the corrupt news agencies of dictators and totalitarian regimes. Using the press to propagate their deceit and lies to further their agenda.

They truly beleive they run the country, not a legitimately elected government. They are truly trying everyday with lies, corruption, and a very large propaganda machine to bring down our government and install one of their liking......just sayin'

hotbikermama40

Reading the leaked transcripts in WAPO and seeing their new moniker, Democracy dies in Darkness.

They are no different than the corrupt news agencies of dictators and totalitarian regimes. Using the press to propagate their deceit and lies to further their agenda.

They truly beleive they run the country, not a legitimately elected government. They are truly trying everyday with lies, corruption, and a very large propaganda machine to bring down our government and install one of their liking......just sayin'

for reference to this...see Venezuela today

littlelady

God bless the USA

:yay: You ain't just whistlin' Dixie.

Hijinx

:yay: You ain't just whistlin' Dixie.

William Randolph Hearst."Give me the pictures and I will supply the war."

This isn't new. The press has been doing this for years to one extreme or another.

One of the worst mistakes ever made was to imbed the press with the military.

littlelady

God bless the USA
William Randolph Hearst."Give me the pictures and I will supply the war."

This isn't new. The press has been doing this for years to one extreme or another.

One of the worst mistakes ever made was to imbed the press with the military.

I agree. Look how Patty turned out. Anyway, the difference these days is it is not subtle, shoved right in our faces, and we are expected to eat it. So out of control, it is scary.

Hijinx

I agree. Look how Patty turned out. Anyway, the difference these days is it is not subtle, shoved right in our faces, and we are expected to eat it. So out of control, it is scary.

I don't think the way Patty turned out had anything to do with the press.
I do think she was a lot more guilty than she let on and that Daddy's money kept her out of jail.

Kidnappin my ass., she was in on the whole deal and sold her fellow criminals out.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It wasn't Twain but relates.....

Attachments

• IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 134

Sapidus

How can a word for word transcript of a conversation be a lie?

Or are you saying that Trumps words are so troubling that they will bring down the government?

Hijinx

Or are you saying that Trumps words are so troubling that they will bring down the government?

What I am saying is that the people doing the leaking have every intention of bringing down Trump--the President.
They are in effect saboteurs and traitors and should be treated as such.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

No, anything Trump says is brought into question by the corrupt media. They desire to take him down at any cost...even their own credibility

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
That appears to be closer to the truth every day

As usual in your blindness, you've missed the point. It wasn't the transcript I was talking about, but how every waking minute is every day, the press does something to try and delegitimize a legitimate government. Just like a corrupt government does when they close up the opposition newspapers in their country's. It's to keep power.

We've seen WAPO, WSJ and CNN doing this for 10 months now. Lies, deceit, innuendo about every cabinet member, every staffer, family member just a constant barrage of sewage. They want to bring him down. They are not even apologetic about it.
Their goal is to bring a legitimate government down so as to install one of their own. Just like a coup. Just like Maduro and Castro

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As usual in your blindness, you've missed the point. It wasn't the transcript I was talking about, but how every waking minute is every day, the press does something to try and delegitimize a legitimate government. Just like a corrupt government does when they close up the opposition newspapers in their country's. It's to keep power.

We've seen WAPO, WSJ and CNN doing this for 10 months now. Lies, deceit, innuendo about every cabinet member, every staffer, family member just a constant barrage of sewage. They want to bring him down. They are not even apologetic about it.
Their goal is to bring a legitimate government down so as to install one of their own. Just like a coup. Just like Maduro and Castro

Time for the Kill a Commie Campaign.

Sapidus

Again. Where are the lies? If they report how many days he goes to his properties to golf that is the truth.

If they report there is an ongoing investigation into the Russia connection how is that a lie?

If they report actual transcripts making Trump look stupid how is that a lie?

The problem is Trumps behavior

The birther lie followed Obama for years and would have been a actual reason to unseat him but I don't recall you complaining about Fox News trying to overthrow our government.

It's total and complete hypocrisy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How can a word for word transcript of trump NOT be a lie?

#1, they cherrypick. Give you this tidbit, but not in context, and many times not even the whole quote. We've all seen that for ourselves a thousand times.

#2, if they just released the transcript with no editorializing, you wouldn't think a thing of it. So they tell you what to think, and you think it because you're a sheeple. And what's more, you WANT to think what tell you, so it's easy for them.

#3, if that's the way you want to process information, knock yourself out. This is 'Merca! But don't come on here and think you're gonna get you some acolytes because you're the only smart person and everyone else is a dumbass. Some of us don't need the pundits to tell us what to think.

#4, I wouldn't trust WashPo to give me a grocery list, let alone a transcript of a phone conversation that they got through illegal means and shouldn't even have. They have flat out lied way too many times for me to ever trust them again.

I find WashPo's new slogan absolutely Orwellian, considering their penchant for keeping their readers in the darkness.