Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police Seeking Leads in Green Turtle La Plata Robbery

Police Seeking Leads in Green Turtle La Plata Robbery

CCSO DETECTIVES STILL SEEKING LEADS IN ROBBERY CASE / CRIME SOLVERS OFFERING CASH REWARD

Charles County Crime Solvers is offering a cash reward for information leading to the identities and arrests of three suspects involved in a robbery. On March 2 at 2:12 a.m., three males wearing masks and dark clothing entered an unlocked door of the Green Turtle on St. Mary’s Avenue in La Plata and approached an employee. One of the suspects was armed with a knife and ordered the employee to give them cash. After obtaining money, the suspects fled. No one was injured.

Officers canvassed the area, and detectives are pursuing leads. Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Wimberly at (301) 609-6491. Tipsters wishing to remain anonymous may contact Charles County Crime Solvers by calling 1-866-411-TIPS, texting CHARLES + the tip to CRIMES (274637) or submitting tips online at http://tipsubmit.com.

Charles County Crime Solvers offers rewards of up to $1,000 for information that leads to the arrest or indictment of a person responsible for a crime in Charles County. Anyone with information about an unsolved crime or the location of a fugitive may contact Charles County Crime Solvers by calling 1-866-411-TIPS, texting CHARLES + the tip to CRIMES (274637) or submitting tips online at http://tipsubmit.com. All individuals who provide tips through Crime Solvers will remain anonymous. Learn more at the CCSO's website.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

more fine americans,,,,,BLM bull####!

fund-raising event?

Inside job. No LaPlata business keeps a door unlocked at 2:12am.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Fine detective work here. They say the males are wearing masks, but the pictures don't show this. They say one had a knife, but then show a picture of one holding a gun (gun trumps knife, right?). At least they got the number of assailants correct.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I'm going with this. The very first thing you do when you close is lock the door.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I'm going with this. The very first thing you do when you close is lock the door.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I think I can help, pretty sure the one on the left is Ice Cube.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

If I may ...

Yup, inside job. Watch the "employee" point out the location of the camera at the end.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0iX8X-ecw
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Yup, inside job. Watch the "employee" point out the location of the camera at the end.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0iX8X-ecw
    If it was an inside job couldn't he have just told them up in the corner opposite the door ahead of time?
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 58