Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Police Seeking Leads in Green Turtle La Plata Robbery

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    If it was an inside job couldn't he have just told them up in the corner opposite the door ahead of time?
    Maybe he thought he was off camera? Went way too smooth once they entered the office. Aren't robbers that are prepared and all dressed up in winter jackets and gloves with wide brimmed baseball caps in the middle of summer to rob at 2 in the morning all nervous and trigger happy aggressive individuals not knowing what to expect especially with two gun toters and a knife wielding one? I don't know ..... seems real fishy to me.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Maybe he thought he was off camera? Went way too smooth once they entered the office. Aren't robbers that are prepared and all dressed up in winter jackets and gloves with wide brimmed baseball caps in the middle of summer to rob at 2 in the morning all nervous and trigger happy aggressive individuals not knowing what to expect especially with two gun toters and a knife wielding one? I don't know ..... seems real fishy to me.
    Read the article, it was March 2nd.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Read the article, it was March 2nd.
    That doesn't change anything? It was fishy on March 2nd, and it's still fishy today.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Yup, inside job. Watch the "employee" point out the location of the camera at the end.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h0iX8X-ecw
    Perp seems to be new at the whole pistol thing. Almost shot himself in the head while trying to pick up the money falling form his jacket pockets. Another still shows him trying to punch a hole in his left hand.

And yes, inside job.

The safe is already opened.. Possibly normal for closing time, or naive managers...
    an employee constantly see's the safe is open and thinks how easy it would be.. tells his grimey friends to do it, and they do.
    Review the video of who unlocked the door and boom the conspiracy crumbles. You would think they would be smart enough to
    wear actual masks though.. on the other hand, robbing is usually a pretty stupid thing to do though, so i guess not.

march 2nd is a thur night.. a game night maybe? any cop security on weekend nights? all the employees gone at 2:12 am? (except manager)

Police are just now releasing this? i guess their investigation didn't go anywhere
    Last edited by DannyMotorcycle; 08-08-2017 at 08:30 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 58