I was abducted by Aliens!

BlueBird

It was cold but they sure didn't seem to care. Actually the probe was the least of my fears. The kling klings were way worse.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hi Bluebird! Glad you got back safely. Or as safely as possible under the circumstances.

BlueBird

Hi Bluebird! Glad you got back safely. Or as safely as possible under the circumstances.

Hey thanks! Aliens are nothing to mess around with. While I was in captivity I learned that earth worms are actually a superior race to humans and that #### roaches are actually alien creatures sent here to spy on us. Be careful out there!

littlelady

God bless the USA
I missed everyone and they wouldn't let me write letters. I tried to sneak on to one of their computers but I couldn't figure out how to use their version of Microsoft Windows.

:lol: Windows sucks no matter what galaxie you are in! Darn aliens. We have some living amongst on Earth. Glad you made it back, friend. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I missed everyone and they wouldn't let me write letters. I tried to sneak on to one of their computers but I couldn't figure out how to use their version of Microsoft Windows.

You'd think aliens would use Apple.

BlueBird

Just a quick update since I haven't posted in a few days. Folks, I've been on Centauri B, that's right Centauri B. The Aliens keep taking me there for "human studies". I don't want to get to far into details unless I'm asked but what I will tell you is that it's a horrible planet. I was held captive right on the border of where it's always twilight (Centauri B is tidally locked with it's sun). Because of the lack of Vitamin A I was severely depressed and the all vegetable diet they kept me on wasn't doing me any favors as the food there is not very good. Anyhoo, it seems I'm back but who knows for how long. The Aliens really can't get enough of me. If any of you have any specific questions please just ask and I'll tell you everything I know about our next closest neighbor in the universe.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hey thanks! Aliens are nothing to mess around with. While I was in captivity I learned that earth worms are actually a superior race to humans and that #### roaches are actually alien creatures sent here to spy on us. Be careful out there!
Damn.

And I've been watching the white Mice all this time.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just a quick update since I haven't posted in a few days. Folks, I've been on Centauri B, that's right Centauri B. The Aliens keep taking me there for "human studies". I don't want to get to far into details unless I'm asked but what I will tell you is that it's a horrible planet. I was held captive right on the border of where it's always twilight (Centauri B is tidally locked with it's sun). Because of the lack of Vitamin A I was severely depressed and the all vegetable diet they kept me on wasn't doing me any favors as the food there is not very good. Anyhoo, it seems I'm back but who knows for how long. The Aliens really can't get enough of me. If any of you have any specific questions please just ask and I'll tell you everything I know about our next closest neighbor in the universe.

You forgot your towel, didn't you?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If any of you have any specific questions please just ask and I'll tell you everything I know about our next closest neighbor in the universe.
Would your new friends happen to know the winning numbers to the next powerball drawing? This 1 might be easier. What is the substance that gives Arby's roast beef that iridescent, rainbow sheen?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You should smuggle bags of Skittles with you next time you go. I'll bet the reason they're so cranky is because of the bad food and they just need to taste the rainbow.

BlueBird

You should smuggle bags of Skittles with you next time you go. I'll bet the reason they're so cranky is because of the bad food and they just need to taste the rainbow.

Not a bad idea actually. The issue is they never give me time to pack. For all I know they might show up in the middle of me typing this and take me back. When this happens I don't wake up again until I'm back in my pod.