Kislyak....no secrets in talks with Flynn

littlelady

God bless the USA

I just now saw this. I am a night owl, and was cleaning out my desk, which is an antique roll top. Too easy to leave the mess, and roll the top down. It wouldin't close, anymore. :lol:

Very interesting. Thanks for postiing. This forum is my Drudge; so to speak. No brooms in sight, but America is in need of a giant dust pan, and garbage can. There are other ways to sweep up the mess without a broom. One has to be inventive.

And just for fun. My father found my desk in Jackson MS on one of his trips (1963) to a now defunct newspaper. He loved it, and had it sent back to NOLA. He stripped like 20 coats of paint off it, and in the end used a needle to get the paint out of the grain of the oak. It was in my room growing up. We found all kinds of papers that had been pushed to the back from the rolling top. Grocery lists, postcards, news clippings, notes, church stuff; all kinds of things. The desk dates from the 1880's. It was like a time capsule. Just thought I would share something fun that holds great memories for me.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I found this interesting.

Sources have told CNN that Flynn, then the incoming US national security adviser, talked with Kislyak about existing US sanctions against Russia in December. It is illegal for unauthorized private citizens to negotiate with foreign governments on behalf of the United States.

Now if memory serves me right. John F'in Kerry met with the North Vietnamese while still in the reserves in Paris and was negotiating with them.
He was a private citizen at the time if memory serves and had no business negotiating with them.

Now Flynn was fired for speaking with this Russian, but old John F'in was later appointed Secretary of State.
He negotiated the Iran deal which gave Iran a helluva lot of illegal cash money and a chance to build their Nuke.

I don't know about anyone else but I sure trust Flynn a lot more than I trust the medal tossing, band-aid wounded,,Jane Fonda loving gigolo creature,that hides his boat so he doesn't have to pay taxes.

PJay

I just now saw this. I am a night owl, and was cleaning out my desk, which is an antique roll top. Too easy to leave the mess, and roll the top down. It wouldin't close, anymore. :lol:

Very interesting. Thanks for postiing. This forum is my Drudge; so to speak. No brooms in sight, but America is in need of a giant dust pan, and garbage can. There are other ways to sweep up the mess without a broom. One has to be inventive.

And just for fun. My father found my desk in Jackson MS on one of his trips (1963) to a now defunct newspaper. He loved it, and had it sent back to NOLA. He stripped like 20 coats of paint off it, and in the end used a needle to get the paint out of the grain of the oak. It was in my room growing up. We found all kinds of papers that had been pushed to the back from the rolling top. Grocery lists, postcards, news clippings, notes, church stuff; all kinds of things. The desk dates from the 1880's. It was like a time capsule. Just thought I would share something fun that holds great memories for me.

This crap goes in CHIT CHAT.