Boo Frickin' Hoo

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...deported-voter-fraud-leaves-u-s-tears-n789766

AMF.jpg
AMF Consuello!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Most people get their day in court. Looks like this lady had her decade in court. She pleaded her case and lost. Oh well. And the best part is they don't have to be estranged. They all can move to Peru and live happily ever after. And she already speaks the language.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

This_person

Most people get their day in court. Looks like this lady had her decade in court. She pleaded her case and lost. Oh well. And the best part is they don't have to be estranged. They all can move to Peru and live happily ever after. And she already speaks the language.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

This article was clearly very sympathetic to her, making it seem like an innocent mistake. But, a non-citizen should know they are not to vote.

These types of things happen when you put the MVA in charge of voting registration. Like putting the state's EPA in charge of medical protocols.

Hijinx

This article was clearly very sympathetic to her, making it seem like an innocent mistake. But, a non-citizen should know they are not to vote.

These types of things happen when you put the MVA in charge of voting registration. Like putting the state's EPA in charge of medical protocols.

Hillary was let off because she broke the law but she didn't intend to.
Just saying ,

glhs837

Power with Control
On another form, she checked the "yes" box next to the question: "Are you a U.S. citizen?" She said she thought that was the closest thing to her status — "legal permanent resident

and there's the thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Asking non-citizens if they'd like to register to vote is not just — but it is the law," Margarita's daughter Connie said. "In a way, it's saying that entrapment is okay. And that is not just."

So now asking someone if they'd like to register to vote is "entrapment"?

I feel like I'm not being told the whole story here. I find it hard to believe that this pure angel and beacon of virtue was deported *just* for voting illegally twice. Over 10 years, at least one judge would have ruled to let her slide. First of all, she lied when she got her driver's license. I flat do not believe she thought "US citizen" applied to her non-citizen status. If she's that braindead, she has no business being in the nursing profession dealing with life or death situations. Imagine yourself in the hospital and the person who is medicating you and doing your hands on care can't even understand a simple sentence.

I do not believe that all these courts over 10 years ruled against her if the story she is presenting is the truth. Courts rule to protect ####bag illegals every day, so it's unlikely they all decided that this one particular woman should be made an example of.

glhs837

Power with Control
So now asking someone if they'd like to register to vote is "entrapment"?

I feel like I'm not being told the whole story here. I find it hard to believe that this pure angel and beacon of virtue was deported *just* for voting illegally twice. Over 10 years, at least one judge would have ruled to let her slide. First of all, she lied when she got her driver's license. I flat do not believe she thought "US citizen" applied to her non-citizen status. If she's that braindead, she has no business being in the nursing profession dealing with life or death situations. Imagine yourself in the hospital and the person who is medicating you and doing your hands on care can't even understand a simple sentence.

I do not believe that all these courts over 10 years ruled against her if the story she is presenting is the truth. Courts rule to protect ####bag illegals every day, so it's unlikely they all decided that this one particular woman should be made an example of.

I didn't read the timeline too closely. Was she perhaps a bit long on her initial visa before getting married?