Black Girls Rock.

SamSpade

I don't see how she is delirious enough to believe the Democratic party is idiotic enough to make HER their speaker.
Taking the House will be hard enough.

black dog

Free America
She's just another Parrot Head that just can't believe that they lost the election.
Let her replace Pelosi, It will ensure another Trump Win in 2020.

SamSpade

She's just another Parrot Head that just can't believe that they lost the election.
Let her replace Pelosi, It will ensure another Trump Win in 2020.

I'm not convinced the Dems have all that much a chance in the mid-terms.
Here's why.

Dubya surprised everyone in 2002 when he actually GAINED seats in the House. But it shouldn't have.
One of the reasons newly minted Presidents lose seats in their first mid-term is, they arrive in the White House in a big wave of change -
which has the likelihood of carrying in House members in otherwise narrowly held blue districts.
A district is NARROWLY blue - but carried a red candidate. In the mid-terms, there's no President at the top of the ticket to ride their coattails.

But Dubya didn't have that - he had the most razor-thin lead in modern history. There weren't any coat tail riders.
Nobody got INTO office because of just being a Republican running the same year as Bush.
So in 2002, there weren't offices that were purple about to go back to blue.
OTOH - he lost the House entirely in 2006 over war weariness. Which Democrats later admitted - they really didn't intend to end the war anyway.

NOW - Trump can still lose. Even though he lost the "popular vote" he managed to win three blue states on the basis of promises he had better deliver.
If he does not, all those counties that voted Obama in 2008 and 2012 that went for Trump will revert back.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She is so embarrassing on the talk shows. Her senile old cackling lady routine on The View was just painful. And of course the tards and their tard audience all laughed at her senile old lady pronouncements - "isn't she cute?"

That's a freaking United States Representative acting like Sophia from Golden Girls.

She is NOT going to be Speaker of the House, or anything more than a sideshow laughingstock, that I can guarantee you.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't see how she is delirious enough to believe the Democratic party is idiotic enough to make HER their speaker.
Taking the House will be hard enough.

Well, they did make Pelosi their speaker. So....... :shrug:

Hijinx

Black Girls Rock----another award program for only black people who cannot get awards any other way.

Even I could get a Standing Ovation at that kind of forum.

All I would have to say is White people suck and they are the reason black people cannot get ahead , we should hang every white person by the balls.
White people ####ed you and they will continue doing it.

Result--------A standing ovation for me.