Gore Says He Won Florida in 2000

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Al Gore Says He Won Florida in the 2000 Election. (He Didn't)

Gore, who spends nearly seven times more energy to heat his mansion pool than the average American household uses in a year, went on the Bill Maher show Saturday and made a pretty wild claim: that he won the 2000 election.

Maher set Gore up for the claim, asking about losing Florida to the effects of global warming:

“So when the sea levels rise, obviously we could lose, like, Venice. We could lose Florida. And who would know better about losing Florida?”

The crowd booed and laughed. then Gore said this:

“Actually, I think I carried Florida. But that’s another … We won’t go there.”

Maher gave the broken Gore a pity “That's right, there ya go,” after Gore said he believes he is the rightful 43rd president of the United States.

However, a quick fact check shows that claim to be false.

h3mech

if he did there would be a president gore, in the history books

Al Gore Says He Won Florida in the 2000 Election. (He Didn't)

Gore, who spends nearly seven times more energy to heat his mansion pool than the average American household uses in a year, went on the Bill Maher show Saturday and made a pretty wild claim: that he won the 2000 election.

Maher set Gore up for the claim, asking about losing Florida to the effects of global warming:

“So when the sea levels rise, obviously we could lose, like, Venice. We could lose Florida. And who would know better about losing Florida?”

The crowd booed and laughed. then Gore said this:

“Actually, I think I carried Florida. But that’s another … We won’t go there.”

Maher gave the broken Gore a pity “That's right, there ya go,” after Gore said he believes he is the rightful 43rd president of the United States.

However, a quick fact check shows that claim to be false.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure why the heads are having Bore on their shows. Is it just so we can point and laugh?

SamSpade

Is it another made up science disaster movie with cool computer generated special effects like the last one?

Knowing nothing, I'd hazard a guess that it's done for the same reason all other sequels are made -
To cash in on the success of the first movie.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Knowing nothing, I'd hazard a guess that it's done for the same reason all other sequels are made -
To cash in on the success of the first movie.

Today's climate hysterics are too young to remember him - they were little children in 2000 - so I predict his silly movie will tank, just like Michael Moore's movies are so last decade.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Today's climate hysterics are too young to remember him - they were little children in 2000 - so I predict his silly movie will tank, just like Michael Moore's movies are so last decade.

it has .... 15th at the box office - Gore sycophants are claiming Paramount sabotaged the movie some how

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
it has .... 15th at the box office - Gore sycophants are claiming Paramount sabotaged the movie some how

How many sycophants can he possibly still have? (Answer: about as many as saw his latest movie)

black dog

Free America
chad.jpg

SamSpade

Losing in 2000 still gets me - this was a sitting Vice President - second in command to a then fairly popular President - and he couldn't even win his OWN STATE.
LOGIC says he should have been able to win, but reality was, he didn't even appeal to the same people Clinton did - including his own Tennessee, which had he won, he WOULD have been President.

Hijinx

Gore is a natural born loser. If it wasn't for his father no one would have ever heard of him.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

It'll be nominated for an Oscar and may actually win another for the idiot.

Hijinx

It'll be nominated for an Oscar and may actually win another for the idiot.

Anyone who would shell out the cost of a movie these days who goes to see Al Gore or Michael Moore's movie is a retard.