PREMO Member
Cafe charges men more than women - for a very powerful reason

THP_CHP_050817Facebook_0171JPG.jpg

so sappy, about that discrimination thing :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fad restaurants usually don't last long. Then the owners can complain about their own wage gap.

luvmygdaughters

Which brings up the age old question...Why does a man's haircut cost $10.00 - $15.00 and a womans cost $25.00-$45.00??

Midnightrider

What is really stupid is that women tend to be stingy tippers. Why would you want to aggrieve your better tippers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is really stupid is that women tend to be stingy tippers. Why would you want to aggrieve your better tippers

I'm guessing any guy who goes there in the first place is going to be more, um, feminine in his outlook. If you know what I mean.

So what happens if a male cross-dresser goes in? Looks like a "woman", is really a man. Do they get nailed for the extra 18%?

SamSpade

I'm guessing any guy who goes there in the first place is going to be more, um, feminine in his outlook. If you know what I mean.

So what happens if a male cross-dresser goes in? Looks like a "woman", is really a man. Do they get nailed for the extra 18%?

This is *Australia*. I have to think that one day, a bunch of sweaty Australian footballers will come in at once, slap down a few hundred for the gratuity and shout "beer me, wench".
What will they do - ASK them to leave?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Then it should cost LESS.
It just takes more work to make women prettier.

Same reason we don't wear makeup - we don't need it.

It takes more money to make women FEEL prettier, not make them prettier. My wife would be just as pretty with a haircut at the barber shop I use, owned by a woman, with herself and two men barbers. She cuts my hair. She has plenty of women clients that go to her because she does as good a job on them as their former hair dressers that charge two - three times the amount at a BEAUTY parlor.

Women. Gotta have 'em.

And gotta have 'em happy.

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

I am sure that a woman getting a mans haircut would be charged the mans price.

I actually sat beside a rather butch woman this past Saturday at the barber shop getting a very man like cut.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Good luck with that. I'd take no more than one glance at that sign and move smartly along.

Hijinx

Good luck with that. I'd take no more than one glance at that sign and move smartly along.

It could be like ladies night at the bar. They get free or lower priced drinks because they attract men to the bar.
Give me a bar where women hang out and you can bet men will hang out there too.

18% extra is a small price to pay if the pickings are good.

PeoplesElbow

It could be like ladies night at the bar. They get free or lower priced drinks because they attract men to the bar.
Give me a bar where women hang out and you can bet men will hang out there too.

18% extra is a small price to pay if the pickings are good.

I kind of doubt the type of woman that would frequent this establishment is that interested in men.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I kind of doubt the type of woman that would frequent this establishment is that interested in men.

That would be my guess as well. First of all, it's a vegan restaurant. Second, clearly it's a SJW place that mainstream men and women will avoid. Who wants a side of guilt with their sawdust burger and a lecture for dessert?

They're getting roasted on Zomato:
https://www.zomato.com/melbourne/handsome-her-brunswick

But on their FB they're alleging that they're packing the place, and one woman brought her daughters and enthused about the pics of their vulva stones (???) and period stickers (whatever the hell that is).
https://www.facebook.com/handsomeherbrunswick/

As a woman, I think of myself as a normal person and have no feelings of unfulfillment or inadequacy, and therefore don't need a "special place" where I can feel "safe", unless you count the outdoor bar at Sharkey's in Panama City Beach. Stunts like this make women look like psycho loons who can't function in normal society, and certainly cannot function in a senior position in a corporation. Do you think your woman surgeon needs to wear a vagina hat and have a safe space where she can be at one with her vulva stones? I'm guessing no.

hotbikermama40

That would be my guess as well. First of all, it's a vegan restaurant. Second, clearly it's a SJW place that mainstream men and women will avoid. Who wants a side of guilt with their sawdust burger and a lecture for dessert?

They're getting roasted on Zomato:
https://www.zomato.com/melbourne/handsome-her-brunswick

But on their FB they're alleging that they're packing the place, and one woman brought her daughters and enthused about the pics of their vulva stones (???) and period stickers (whatever the hell that is).
https://www.facebook.com/handsomeherbrunswick/

As a woman, I think of myself as a normal person and have no feelings of unfulfillment or inadequacy, and therefore don't need a "special place" where I can feel "safe", unless you count the outdoor bar at Sharkey's in Panama City Beach. Stunts like this make women look like psycho loons who can't function in normal society, and certainly cannot function in a senior position in a corporation. Do you think your woman surgeon needs to wear a vagina hat and have a safe space where she can be at one with her vulva stones? I'm guessing no.

Lord...vulva stones and a period patch???

Dying :lmao:

Hijinx

I had to look it up:

Vulva Stones Calculi composed of urinary salts rarely occur outside the urinary tract. In female subjects such calculi occuring in the vagina are uncommon, with only 26 cases reported thus far. These stones may be primary or secondary. ... A secondary vaginal stone is formed around a foreign body in the vagina.

period patch Seems there are several kinds. One for birth control , one for pain, one for heat.

Sure sounds like a fun group of women,I imagine most of them are attracted to other women.
Still I suppose a man could run across one wearing the birth control patch and looking for some action.
Don't know if I would take a chance knowing the 18% surcharge for being a man was in effect.

Ya know if these nutbags were not so insane an if there weren't so many of them, this sh1t would be funny.