Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton meet on the Tarmac.

Hijinx

This is kind of humorous to me.

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fb...-lynch-to-set-up-bill-clintons-tarmac-ambush/

It concerns a leak by the FBI that Lynch was on her way there.

The official Clinton-generated narrative to date has been that Bill’s charted jet just happened to be on the same tarmac in Phoenix AZ when Lynch’s jet was landing. But federal law enforcement sources now say that Clinton was in Phoenix to stalk Lynch. Clinton claimed he was in Phoenix on a scheduled stop to meet with Latino leaders to stump for his wife who was a Democratic presidential candidate and FBI target at the time. But

Now the humorous part is, just what is the truth.
Is Lynch trying to make an accusation that she was ambushed by Clinton?
Sould out by her FBI?
Or did the two of them collude (Do you like that word Midnight?) to meet there.?

Personally I believe they both knew what the meeting was about.

hotbikermama40

This is kind of humorous to me.

https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fb...-lynch-to-set-up-bill-clintons-tarmac-ambush/

It concerns a leak by the FBI that Lynch was on her way there.

Now the humorous part is, just what is the truth.
Is Lynch trying to make an accusation that she was ambushed by Clinton?
Sould out by her FBI?
Or did the two of them collude (Do you like that word Midnight?) to meet there.?

Personally I believe they both knew what the meeting was about.

Now, now...it could all be perfectly innocent. Bill may have just been kind enough to want to hand her her suicide note in person...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bill’s charted jet just happened to be on the same tarmac in Phoenix AZ when Lynch’s jet was landing.

How did he know that was her jet? How did he know her exact schedule? Did he send someone to chase her down when she got off the plane and drag her out to his plane? What are the odds that Bill's plane just happened to be there at the exact time Loretta Lynch's plane was landing and he just happened to see it and recognize it as her plane?

This was certainly collusion and Lynch certainly directed Comey to leave Hillary alone. Anyone who thinks different is a cultist assbot.

And note that NYT, WashPo, CNN, MSNBC, et al, are all like, "What meeting? :tap:" They'll give extensive investigation into Donald Trump's ice cream scoops, but this blatant corruption with the Democrat AG - ho hum.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
How did he know that was her jet? How did he know her exact schedule? Did he send someone to chase her down when she got off the plane and drag her out to his plane? What are the odds that Bill's plane just happened to be there at the exact time Loretta Lynch's plane was landing and he just happened to see it and recognize it as her plane?

This was certainly collusion and Lynch certainly directed Comey to leave Hillary alone. Anyone who thinks different is a cultist assbot.

And note that NYT, WashPo, CNN, MSNBC, et al, are all like, "What meeting? :tap:" They'll give extensive investigation into Donald Trump's ice cream scoops, but this blatant corruption with the Democrat AG - ho hum.

And it's #### like this right here, that got Donald Trump elected. The dimocrats (sic) should be put on notice, but what do they do? They double down on their foolishness.

For being so highly educated, as they like to point out, they sure are dumber than dirt. We the people have spoken, but it fell on deaf ears. I'm fearful that if they don't get their collective #### together, we are going to see civil unrest the likes of which we haven't seen in the US, since the war between the states.

Even a willow can only bend so far before it snaps.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, I heard 413 pages of e mails or 413 e mails about a meeting that never happened, errr.....an investigation that turned into a matter....errrrrrr.......and by the AG using an alias of "Elizabeth Carlisle" of all those emails about nothing, of course. Nothing to see here:sarcasm:

Nothing to do about slowing down or stopping any investigation, of course, especially since her predecessor used the same tactic, along with others of the obammy administration, so it must be OK, right?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...le-to-write-about-clinton-tarmac-meeting.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And it's #### like this right here, that got Donald Trump elected. The dimocrats (sic) should be put on notice, but what do they do? They double down on their foolishness.

See, and I don't get that. Their mantra is what a crazy person Donald Trump is and how he's a con man playing Americans for fools, and instead of comporting themselves with dignity and honesty, they double down and trot Mad Max out to act the fool and Little Chuckie out to cry. Good grief. How can anyone possibly be so out of touch? The press is just going out of their way to alienate over half the country - the ones that vote. And freaking Debbie Wasserman Schultz - WTH?? And now Al Gore has joined the circus as well. And freaking United States Senators whining about being bullied. Seriously???

This is why Trump's approval ratings don't mean a hill of ####. He could have a zero approval rating and Americans will STILL vote against whoever the dumbass Dems put up. I just find it amazing that they're so out of touch.

Wishbone

This is why Trump's approval ratings don't mean a hill of ####. He could have a zero approval rating and Americans will STILL vote against whoever the dumbass Dems put up. I just find it amazing that they're so out of touch.

Essentially... Yellow Dog Republicans.