Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I *BUY* a propane tank (instead of renting)?

Can I *BUY* a propane tank (instead of renting)?

Does any company just sell it?
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

How big?

If I remember back in the day I got a quote to buy a big one, I think it was from the place on great mills road.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Yes you can, I bought a new 500 gallon from these folks out here in Indiana, I know they service Maryland but i dont know what counties.
    http://www.thriftypropane.com/
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

(shrug) Just got another rental bill from Taylor, and the rental exceeds the amount of propane that I've used in years.
    I want to have the fireplace - but I don't need to pay for a huge rental tank.

I'm just wondering if any propane company will fill a tank they don't rent.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Man, I'm still here !!!
    I bought a 100Lb tank from Taylor years ago. have you asked them if they sell tanks anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by MADPEBS1 View Post
    I bought a 100Lb tank from Taylor years ago. have you asked them if they sell tanks anymore ?
    Taylor will sell you your current tank.

Man, I'm still here !!!
    I've known Bernie for years, I was with United and TIRED of the rental fee as Sam is. I asked Bernie about tanks, He walked me out back and said how about this one. Sold....

I've known Bernie for years, I was with United and TIRED of the rental fee as Sam is. I asked Bernie about tanks, He walked me out back and said how about this one. Sold....
    You could understand him? (j/k)
    Good guy.
    Taylor Gas has been very good to us.

Never met him, although I live on a road that was named for him :) But I know one of the "kids" pretty well and have met a few of the others. When I redo the kitchen and change the range over to propane, I'll use Taylor.
    "I aim to misbehave."

You can also buy Full Hundred pound Tanks from Three Mules, Filled and delivered.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Members who have read this thread: 76