Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire Stick

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    I finally made the plunge to the Firestick. A lot of it is great BUT why when I go to abc.com I have to put in my cable provider to watch anything. Wasn't that the purpose of the Firestick to not have cable? Any answers anyone?
    If you are watching Network shows.. channels that are generally "over the air" and free if you put an antenna on your house..

There is NO issue using KODI, and a service like SPINZTV..

It's an easy app to install, just takes some time to do depending on your upload speed.

Look for Kodi Krypton 17.3.. then look for directions to install SPINZTV Fury..
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    If you are watching Network shows.. channels that are generally "over the air" and free if you put an antenna on your house..

There is NO issue using KODI, and a service like SPINZTV..

It's an easy app to install, just takes some time to do depending on your upload speed.

Look for Kodi Krypton 17.3.. then look for directions to install SPINZTV Fury..

Quote Originally Posted by MR47930 View Post
    I just realized I can watch my ABC shows, only they are a week old (just like watching online) . At least I can watch them. Only some are locked on NBC.

Members who have read this thread: 66