Kurt nails it yet again...

Hijinx

Of course I agree with Kurt.
He is saying what I have said here for a long time.
Surprised they printed the truth.
Why don't so many other people see the reality.
Calling these people "her" is BS .Lying to make the whacko feel better.

This story says she had the operation. That brings forth a lot of questions.
It seems obvious that she became pregnant while there was still an entrance for the sperm into the womb,(prior to the operation) or else the egg was inseminated by surgery, and planted in the womb.

What kind of doctor would close up the birth canal of a pregnant woman, and add a useless penis.?
What kind of Doctor would fertilize an egg and place it in a woman with an addadictome?
If the breasts are gone via chemicals certainly they will not produce milk, so no breast feeding.
The baby obviously born by Caesarian I suppose.

This story doesn't ring true in a lot of ways. Either the story is wrong and she didn't have the operation or some so-called Doctors have gone way beyond the norm.
One would assume that Ovaries and fallopian tubes are removed in the operation thereby making this story a lie.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's the thing about Mueller:

When he was appointed, everyone - that would be everyone, on both sides of the aisle - cheered and said what a great choice he was and that he would be fair and blah blah blah. Two seconds later, it comes out that he and Comey are personal friends, and two seconds after that he hires the DNC as his investigative team.

Who vetted this guy?

Hijinx

Here's the thing about Mueller:

When he was appointed, everyone - that would be everyone, on both sides of the aisle - cheered and said what a great choice he was and that he would be fair and blah blah blah. Two seconds later, it comes out that he and Comey are personal friends, and two seconds after that he hires the DNC as his investigative team.

Who vetted this guy?

Was Mueller the Doctor at the delivery?

LMAO I think you got in the wrong thread.