Reloading help needed! (223

JMD2004

Hey everyone. I'm local in Lexington park and need someone who reloads .223/5.56 to help me out. My buddy got into reloading and i bought all i needed to do about 500 rounds of 223...but his time for it evaporated. So i have about 300 prepped cases..and at least 300 more that are de-primed and tumbled. But i have no press and no scale and no powder measure. I have a Die set...powder..primers...bullets...and cases. I own a case prep station and i'm in the process of prepping the remaining brass i have tumbled to have it ready for loading. In essence i need someone who can re-size the cases. Then i have a case trimmer on my prep station to make that easy..and the deburring tools. Then I need to have the cases primed and loaded. Once my powder supply is exhausted i'm done (have 2 1lb tubs of powder)

At this point i want to get the bullets done..and then get out of the reloading game. I am happy to pay for someone to do this for me..or help me out getting it done. I have a box of fired brass i'll give as a gift to anyone who helps me...plus a hand de-priming tool if you want it. I will be selling my tumbler and media seperator as well.

Please post here or hit me up over PM if you can help out. One time deal for this and then i am out of your hair!

To sum up!

I need cases resized...then I can trim and de-burr. Then i need them primed and loaded. I will provide all of the supplies needed for the bullet constructionl

I can either help in person..or drop off if you prefer....

thanks for looking!

Dan

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Post you need help on the MdShooters.com forum.
I'd help you but I'm geographically undesirable..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hey everyone. I'm local in Lexington park and need someone who reloads .223/5.56 to help me out. My buddy got into reloading and i bought all i needed to do about 500 rounds of 223...but his time for it evaporated. So i have about 300 prepped cases..and at least 300 more that are de-primed and tumbled. But i have no press and no scale and no powder measure. I have a Die set...powder..primers...bullets...and cases. I own a case prep station and i'm in the process of prepping the remaining brass i have tumbled to have it ready for loading. In essence i need someone who can re-size the cases. Then i have a case trimmer on my prep station to make that easy..and the deburring tools. Then I need to have the cases primed and loaded. Once my powder supply is exhausted i'm done (have 2 1lb tubs of powder)

At this point i want to get the bullets done..and then get out of the reloading game. I am happy to pay for someone to do this for me..or help me out getting it done. I have a box of fired brass i'll give as a gift to anyone who helps me...plus a hand de-priming tool if you want it. I will be selling my tumbler and media seperator as well.

Please post here or hit me up over PM if you can help out. One time deal for this and then i am out of your hair!

To sum up!

I need cases resized...then I can trim and de-burr. Then i need them primed and loaded. I will provide all of the supplies needed for the bullet constructionl

I can either help in person..or drop off if you prefer....

thanks for looking!

Dan

Check with Bob's Sunoco..they were having regular reloading "classes" for a while and might be able to hook you up. Of course they sell everything for reloading too. I don't reload .223/5.56, even though I do shoot a lot of it.

Wishbone

The MD Shooters forum site is a really good bet too.

I don't even know anyone that bothers to reload .223. It's so cheap to buy.

JMD2004

yeah the price is getting so low it isn't worth it..kinda why i wanted to do this set and then sell all of the equiptment i have.

JMD2004

Check with Bob's Sunoco..they were having regular reloading "classes" for a while and might be able to hook you up. Of course they sell everything for reloading too. I don't reload .223/5.56, even though I do shoot a lot of it.

Yeah i have been there (where i bought some of the supplies)...no classes anytime soon..i don't need the education..i'm just short the equiptment to finsih uop what i need to do....and no desire to buy it and then not use it again.