NORK Nuke News

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I thought Obama said they had this all under control.. that the NORKs didn't have a viable Nuclear Program.. that their diplomacy solved it...

AND they said the same thing about Iran??

Thanks Obama.. for leaving us with Nuclear Armed terrorist states..

Obama should travel to North Korea next.. with that ugly ass basketball player..

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Speaking of..I wonder why he hasn't been seen talking about the NORKS for some time.

Maybe the obama has been secretly talking to the NK's, ensuring them that he personally weakened the US military just enough.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
God, I love our president and applaud him...but...my husband has to fly to South Korea this week and I'd really like it if timing-wise, nothing happens til after he gets back???

Phew. Supposed to be going back myself later in the fall. Daejeon. Wouldn't be the first time I was there when the alert level went max and evacuation notices were issued..I've been working there on and off since 1992.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Speaking of..I wonder why he hasn't been seen talking about the NORKS for some time.

What like the past two months. He was just there in June. He told Kim no more warm beer and we saw what happened.