NE Patriots first in NFL to have their own jets

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pats jet.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA

Well, at least, their name is Patriots. The die hard fans paid for those beauties. I went to LSU, went to football games, but was never part of The Roar. Went with a date, or my Pi Phi peeps because that is what was done. Not, a big fan of football. The awesome quarterback when I was in HS in NOLA was killed on the field from a jammed spine/vertebrae. Never forgot that. But, I know Americans love their football, and it is part of the glue that holds US together. Fans willingly hand over hefty amounts for tickets, and stadium food. I don't get it, but fly on, Patriots!

Edit: To stay on topic so I don't get accused of talking about myself. The Patriots survived an investigation. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Really good probability they'll be tacking a sixth trophy on the tail in February.

glhs837

Power with Control
If someone mentions the Patriots trip to the White House with Trump, I'm sure we can get Sappy or Midnight in here to fill the bill.

So, what happened with that? I recall there was an ever-growing hullaballo about who was going and who wasn't, then it sort of dropped off the radar? You think Big Bill said "You don't wanna go, don't go, but keep your damn politics out of team events of we'll ####ecan the crap out of you" ?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Surprised this didn't happen sooner with NFL teams. Many owners are flush with cash. Just another business expense.

Mark my words, NE will do well this year and all the talking heads will claim an unfair advantage because they have their own wheels. They need to rescind the law that Belichick passed that doesn't let any other team fly on a team plane.