Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea will be met with "Fire and fury, like the world has never seen"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    His talk sure beats that sissy we had for so painfully long.

I want Trump to talk tough followed by action > BOOM
    Problem is, tough talk would probably work on it's own if we didn't have the likes of McCain coming out before the ink dries denigrating OUR President in front of the world.. WTF is he thinking??

President talks tough, makes a stand, the rest of our government should stand shoulder to shoulder with him and take the disagreements to the OVAL OFFICE.. THATS what a GOOD LEADER would do you sniveling little bastard.

No the NORKS can and should be emboldened, because McCain just said.. He doesn't REALLY mean it.. He can't and won't REALLY do anything..
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Problem is, tough talk would probably work on it's own if we didn't have the likes of McCain coming out before the ink dries denigrating OUR President in front of the world.. WTF is he thinking??

President talks tough, makes a stand, the rest of our government should stand shoulder to shoulder with him and take the disagreements to the OVAL OFFICE.. THATS what a GOOD LEADER would do you sniveling little bastard.

No the NORKS can and should be emboldened, because McCain just said.. He doesn't REALLY mean it.. He can't and won't REALLY do anything..
    the NORKs didn't need McCain to tell them that, they already knew....
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Blog Entries
    I don't recall the History books talking a Democrat standing behind Roosevelt saying Neener.. Neener.. he doesn't REALLY have a big stick, he's just talking smack..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Bull####..

MAYBE Trump was bluffing.. a good bluff is better than actual military action, but his bluff was called by a SITTING Senator from his own friggin party!

Unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Bull####..

MAYBE Trump was bluffing.. a good bluff is better than actual military action, but his bluff was called by a SITTING Senator from his own friggin party!

Unforgivable.

no, it was called by the Fat Guy in Korea. He is the one making threats against the US and he is continuing to thumb his nose at trump despite his stupid bluff.

BTW, I am sure that the NORKs are pretty familiar with our system and know that trump's powers to start a war are limited. They didn't need McCain to tell them.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Blog Entries
    Okay, so either Trump is a crazed lunatic who is itching to lob his first nuke and drag us into WWIII; OR he is a candy ass who won't really do anything and it's all a bluff. Did you think that up on your own or did your handlers switch talking points?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Okay, so either Trump is a crazed lunatic who is itching to lob his first nuke and drag us into WWIII; OR he is a candy ass who won't really do anything and it's all a bluff. Did you think that up on your own or did your handlers switch talking points?
    It must be dizzying to be inside their heads!

Blog Entries
    BTW, I am sure that the NORKs are pretty familiar with our system and know that trump's powers to start a war are limited.
    My, how quickly we've forgotten the military action in Iraq and Afghanistan. And it was just a few short years ago, too.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    It must be dizzying to be inside their heads!
    Which explains the crap that comes out of their mouths and fingers.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    My, how quickly we've forgotten the military action in Iraq and Afghanistan. And it was just a few short years ago, too.

I guess you forgot that congress voted to give GWB the power to make the call on Iraq.

Still, without some very serious extenuating circumstances, the president does not have the power to, nor would any sane person, rain hellfire down on an enemy over 'threats'. It was a stupid bluff.

Members who have read this thread: 77