Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea will be met with "Fire and fury, like the world has never seen"

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Problem is, tough talk would probably work on it's own if we didn't have the likes of McCain coming out before the ink dries denigrating OUR President in front of the world.. WTF is he thinking??

President talks tough, makes a stand, the rest of our government should stand shoulder to shoulder with him and take the disagreements to the OVAL OFFICE.. THATS what a GOOD LEADER would do you sniveling little bastard.

No the NORKS can and should be emboldened, because McCain just said.. He doesn't REALLY mean it.. He can't and won't REALLY do anything..
    you are correct. McCain's hatred is deep and guess he's going to continue being this way till his light goes out. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    All we need is a phase-conjugate tracking system, a large spinning mirror, and a 50MW laser... and we could vaporize a human target from outer space!
    Thanks Lazlo!

BTW... nice reference
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Thanks Lazlo!

BTW... nice reference
    Thanks.

Still get a lot of laughs out of that movie when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    And then the kiddies can all fret and niggle over whether or not sending a missile to blow up Guam is really an act of war. I remember all too well the faction that insisted that 9/11 wasn't really an "act of war".

I doubt it will come to that, but if it does I am fully confident that the Left will take up the mantra that Trump instigated it.
    Let them fret, Guam is a possession and the War Powers Resolution states an attack on a US possession and the President has authority. For 9/11 specific statutory authority was granted on 9/14/2001, it was a while before action was taken. The only immediate action was shutting down the airspace. I suspect that if NK lobs a missile at Guam it will be on toot sweet.

All we need is a phase-conjugate tracking system, a large spinning mirror, and a 50MW laser... and we could vaporize a human target from outer space!
    I prefer to use mine to make popcorn.

And it's predictable every time... Think back to Bush 43.

When he wasn't being called a moron he was a diabolical Dr. Evil bent on world domination, mastermind of the 9/11 Hoax and the Evil Scientist that controlled the weather and wiped out NO.
    No no no. That was Darth Chaney. Keep it straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    No no no. That was Darth Chaney. Keep it straight.
    My bad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    you are correct. McCain's hatred is deep and guess he's going to continue being this way till his light goes out. Sad.
    He's bitter because he wanted to be President.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    He's bitter because he wanted to be President.
    He might have been had he not gone off the rail during the 2000 cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    ...... and know that trump's powers to start a war are limited.

I'm pretty sure The Commander and Chief does not need Congressional approval to Nuke NORK Capital
    Last edited by GURPS; 08-09-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Members who have read this thread: 77